New Pilot LF PvP corp (0.0 or wh only)

New pilot here. Been watching the game for years but because of RL didnt have the time to delve completely into the game. Now though I do, and should have time to play several hours a day for the long term.

I have done my research and built my toon using skill injectors etc… as well as the help of my uncle who played 12 years and was kinda my main source of input about the games history. Goon,Atlas and Bob and all that mess. Anyway I have injected this toon up to around 30 mil sp. All of it pvp focused as I have no time or patience for grinding of any sort. Im here to have fun and kill stuff not grind for hours and hours to buy a shiny ship to grind some more. Not my style.

As stated i built this toon with a few areas I want to explore in mind.
Currently has 5 in all precursor ships aside from dread, same with all gunnery supports and core tanking/fitting skills.
Aside from precursors my medium ships of choice are minmatar (t3c,t3d,recon,HAC) with a similar focus on Sisters of Eve ships because I love cloaking in just about every game. I have also focused on bombs and bombers, probing etc… and so on.
Mainly I am interested in learning the ropes of small gang pvp in smaller faster cheaper stuff (not interested in low sec or in faction war only sov 0.0 and WH)
I have dabbled a bit in the game over the years just never for long enough to truly become immersed in it. So i know the basics, but my experience level is low.
I have no problem making an alt prober account if that is something required but would prefer to just focus on the one toon and finding people to surprise buttsex.

I am an uber active player, when I get obscessed with a game it ends up like most of my games on steam, 40k hrs in a year sorta deal, and before you think it, yes I know, I have no life, lol. Since Eve is a MMO its probably going to be even crazier. I will have the most available time during the after downtime period so AU/EU even though I am US tz.

I am not looking to be a cog, or just another number in your giant corp. I am not interested in groups that are huge, no interest in lots of Blues, I want to be in danger not relying on 20 thousand other lemmings we are blue with to come in and save the day. If your corp has 200+ members I am almost certainly not interested. And if it is blue with Goon, or whatever they call their degenerate selves these days I am definitely not interested.

I aim to hunt and find stuff to kill every moment I am on, if thats not your thing, then I am not a fit. I do not deal well with racism, sexism, or bigotry in any format so if you joke about parapalegics and trans people then I will be honest I will insta-kill someone in fleet if they say some racist ■■■■ even if it gets me kicked out of the group. I gives no craps. If that is the mindset of someone you aren’t interested in, then I am absolutely not for you. If thats the mindset you want your pilots to have, you know people with compunction instead of those using the game to get out their nasty ideas because they are too scared to in the real world. If you are a twat, I will be a twat back to you period, I dont give a crap if you are the FC,CEO or jesus christ, I will tell you what I think and when you do something stupid I will give friendly, but trolly, constructive criticism. And on top of all things, if you have Maga supporters in your corp dont offer, I will leave the moment I see one because why in world would I put my assets down with people THAT stupid.

Anyways I know this is picky, and opinionated as hell, but I try to be a good guy, IRL and online, so I dont play when it comes to the things that matter that are issues for people of various backgrounds. I think everyone has the right to be themselves, unless that hurts someone else. Religion, political party, etc… all are constructs that mean nothing and those who apply themselves to constantly railing on the opponents of such constructs just show their lack of intelligence every time they open their mouths. If that makes sense to you then you might be worth talking to, if not, then bye, you arent worth my time.

Thanks for your time guys and sorry for the rants but I cannot help myself, idiocy tends to piss me off in all its forms. So trying to avoid it before its a in-game issue.

AOD (Arkitekt of Destruction)

I am trying to make this clear as I dont want to bounce around corps, I would like to join one and stay for a decade or so, maybe longer. I have no interest in leadership, I am looking for my space bros. And yes though its a game, still tact and morality should apply in general conversation. If your comms sounds like a bunch of 15 year olds cursing about sailors and debating the plot of the “Walking Dead” (just fyi, it has none guys and if you think it does then you are probably a maga nut level stupid ) then you are not worth my time.

1 Like

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - join our discord.

I love your story, and wish my corp fit the bill for what you’re looking for. Good luck in your search! o/

Finally you have arrived. We have been looking at expanding our team with a player just like you.

Space Mutts, a mature all pvp driven Corp under the alliance wing of Krypted. Tight-knit wormhole group focused on brawls, nanogang, and evictions. Our average age in corp is +/- 30 yrs old. We will not discuss the walking dead on our comms, we will however be direct and expect the same from our members.

We are 33 man strong in our corp and very active in EVE. We don’t have blues or stupid sov to worry about. Also making isk in WH space is very good so you don’t have to do it as often :slight_smile: more then the 500 p/h that ns is preaching.

A nice vid of 12 days ago on our famous Friday Drunk Roams.

Nice Alliance website and 3rd party tools to support you on your mission to become nr1 in EVE.
https://kryptedgaming.com/

Hope to talk to you soon!
Apopolis

Sent you a mail in game! Talk to you soon!

Come check us out we have a lot to offer. I’m gonna post our ad but if your interested In fixing out more jump in discord and ask for Rori and I will chat with you

So guys I’m still looking for a corp. Only interested in already established groups or newer corps that have a large member base and activity. If the KB isnt full of people fighting I am not remotely interested as I do not plan to do ANY pve of any sort Ever, and all I am interested in is small-med gang fights. No Sov blob nonsense. Seen far too many vids of that and nope doesnt look fun at all. I mean Ill do it if its for home defense sort of stuff but I am not wanting to participate in 50+ man fleets in any occasion.

Welcome To Caldari Fire Demons Recruitment Channel.
☜♦☞ ☜♦☞ ☜♦☞ ☜♦☞ ☜♦☞

We are looking for players that just want to have fun. We are a Mining/Industry Corp with a PvP/PvE wing. Looking for New or Vet. Players.

Mining operations.

• We have Orca & Rorqual Boosts.
  • We have Ore & PI buy back.
  • We have mining fleets.
  • We have Ship Replacement Program (SRP)
  • We have blueprints.
  • Bonuses for Reprocessing
  • Bonuses for Manufacturing
  • Low tax rate
  • PvP Small / Large

New Player? Caldari Fire Demons University is looking for students to teach Eve to. If you’re a new or returning player your welcome to join our University. We will teach you everything you need or want to learn on Eve. Our Alliance wide training program has classes all the time from Fleet 101 and Mining 101 all the way to Capital flying. If there is something you would like to learn on Eve we will teach you.
We have High sec, Low sec and Null sec spots for your training. You will join in on Mining and/or PvP fleet ops.

We are a tight knit corp of new and older players. Everyone is welcome here and we will try to help you in any way we can.
Pilots that are looking for leadership will be made FC’s and directors quickly. Great opportunity for advancement in the corporation.

Join Discord : https://discord.gg/WfRNZsM

B0SS Alliance Is Recruiting!!

Nearly 13 years ago Star Frontiers was founded by a group of “rl” friends with one goal in mind: great gameplay with great friends. To this day, we’ve stayed true to that vision. Through many changes, we’ve managed to maintain a close-knit, family feel combined with a commitment to skilled, well-informed gameplay. We’ve taken this culture and philosophy and extended it into an alliance - and we want you or your corp, to join us!

And Now… we’re back as Brotherhood of Spacers (B0SS) Alliance and bringing that same philosophy to a new level…

At B0SS Alliance we place a premium on mature social interactions, and on playing eve well - by learning, growing and communicating with one another. As we once famously stated, “we’re not elitists, we’re just tired of fail.”

Of note we offer:

• Alliance Comms & Discord
  • Small Gang PvP
  • Mid sized fleets
  • Blopsing
  • Moon Mining
  • A fun, edgy experience in NPC Nullsec.
  • A Cadre of Skilled, Experienced Leadership To Help You Succeed.
  • A robust presence at out-of-game EVE events such as EVE Vegas & Fanfest.
  • Plenty of chances to lead and shape the corporation and alliance!

We don’t ask for much from our pilots. An interest in PvP is a must, but we are a mature corporation who also understand our best members are often busy professionals with families and “rl” obligations.

Our ideal pilots:

• PvP Regularly (no hard minimums however)
  • Get On Comms
  • Interact In A Fun, Social and Amicable Way
  • Enjoys the challenges of NPC nullsec.

If this sounds like you then stop by our public chat in game “Star Frontiers” or better yet, join us on Discord at:

Looking for pilots that like to watch things explode in wormholes! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hey Man, feel free to check us out.

Also our Killboards are here. The Reformed. | Corporation | zKillboard

We are still relatively new after restarting but are growing as fast as possible.

Chat to me in game or here if you would like to know more.

Cheers

Ben

shot you a mail!

Still looking. Bumping on up.

go join hard knocks they are a c5 wh group

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.