New Pilot looking for a community

Hey everyone, I’m ShatteredFrame or Echo, I’m a disabled vet which has left me with more home time than I originally thought. I’m into space games and figured I would give EVE another go since I’ve got the time. looking for a fun group, would enjoy a chill community to learn more about the game and help contribute. I’m in PST but due to insomnia I’m up late. so far I want to explore more but willing to get into other aspects. if I seem like your kinda people let me know I look forward to talking and getting to know y’all! Thank you!

Hey Echo,
Fellow Vet here and We just may have the perfect place for you. We’re an active and growing community. Feel free to stop by our Discord and check us out.

1 Like

We might be a good fit for you here. Very casual and lots of help if needed

We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS, NS and WH space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hs mining and indy needs without worry.

What we offer:
Max boosts.
Moon, ice, belt and anom mining.
Max reprocessing available.
Great access to P.I.
Engineering structures.
Great close community.
Active Discord and coms (mumble eww i know).
Pvp fleets to join from small filament fleets to roams to large coalition battles.
HS mining and mission running.
Great library of bpos among players.
Alliance and coalition srp for fleets.
Helpful players.
US/EU activity.
PvE fleets including incursions.
Great money making opportunities in indy.
Relaxed, mature(ish) community.
Very few CTAs to join.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

Very driven crew looking to add to our community, so if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

Come join the family

YO m8, what about the side of the “Good Guys”? :sunglasses: :policeman:

Have a Look

We’d be happy to have ya! Come check us out!
League of Gentlemen is recruiting! Looking for PVP/PVE/Indy players! We’re a well established null sec corp looking for some new blood! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.
We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.
You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.REPZ
im also a vet and have a couple active military

Hey Echo. Fellow Vet here. PTSD can be a very dark place at times. Hope you’re keeping well. If you’re looking for a family you can chat to and just be yourself, we’re the place for you. Ruthless regiment are after pilots who want to be part of our team. We just reopened so are small currently but that means we’re close. If being part of a team and helping the family to grow is something that interests you, come have a chat. I’ll link our forum post for you which has all relevant info on it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.