New player looking to grow and learn

Hey everyone , names Kobault. 31 year old looking for a new addiction XP. im very into anything that has to do with space so i decided to give EVE a try. I am looking for a community where i can grow and have fun. I really enjoy exploration but willing to test the waters on other things. I am in EST time zone but usually play later in the evening. if i seem like good fit to for you send me a msg. looking forward to meeting everyone ! Thanks for an open ear!

Hey there, I think you’d enjoy flying with us, speaker for the dead. We have a lot of active fellas in your time zone and we mix pvp and pve so there’s a lot of fun to be had.

Feel free to hit me up on discord

Doughboy61/LINDDIESEL [BELZ]#4150

Hey Kobault. Ruthless regiment are after pilots who want to be part of our team. We just reopened so are small currently but that means we’re close. We’re have some very experienced pilots who will be more than happy to help you out. If being part of a team and helping the family to grow is something that interests you, come have a chat. I’ll link our forum post for you which has all relevant info on it.

Hi Kobault,

I think we have a great home for you in Guns. We have a cool group of dudes where you can be part of the community and know peoples voices/get to know them if you wish and not just be a number in a mega group. Where we live has come of the best explo sites in the game as well.

Check out our ad and hopefully we can chat soon

What about the Police Force? :sunglasses: :policeman:

Hey!

Maybe you’d like us.

1 Like

OGUN Industrial is a new corporation looking for members. We may be small in number now but leadership has 10+ years experience in making internet spaceships and making internet spaces go boom.

We currently reside in Highsec. Industry and PvE content are our main focus at the moment but getting more into small gang PvP is our next goal.

We are accepting pilots of all skill levels. We currently have a make up of bitter vet and fresh faces meaning no matter the skill level you can find something to fly with. We enjoy teaching the game, so brand new pilots are more than welcome and we will make sure you get up to speed and have the tools to succeed in New Eden.

The corp offers group mining and small gang fleets, community events, free ships for new players and free ships for Corp related tasks/events. Outside of game we offer a discord and a growing community that plays several other games together.

Applications are open and you can contact me in game at Chakasu Sorrowsong.

Fly safe and hope to see you soon.

O7

At social infrastructure pride ourselves on having a mature tightened community and on our new player program that consists of great 1 on 1 training, and weekly classes. Training classes that cover the fundamentals of Eve. We can help pass on knowledge that will help you better understand and enjoy the game.

We have focus skill point training programs so that you don’t waste skill points or time in game.

I have a profitable and exciting place for you to make isk. So that you can more quickly afford cool stuff to fly.

As well we also have corporation hangers that are open to all members full of cheap free ships so that you can better learn the game by actually getting out and experience it in space and help some what get over the fear of loss.

If you have any more questions feel free to reach out in game or join our discord and say Hi.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.