New player, 8m SP,

I am a 8 mill SP player, returning after 10 years of not playing!!

I’m honestly not much better than a totally new player, so I’m looking for a new play friendly corp to run some PvE, and some PvP with while showing me some of the ropes again. Right now I’d like to do some PvE to get back into the game. I’m also interested in trying out some exploration, maybe some wormhole fun, maybe even some industry bits down the line. I’m still working out what I want from the game.

I’m capable of doing my own research of course, but I find games more fun with groups to talk to on discord etc, and having some more experienced players around who can help me with more specific questions and so on!

Just to add a little about me, I’m in the UK, working from home so a fair chunk of free time on my hands, and also into some Warhammer 40k, games outside of EVE and pretty sociable on the whole!

Thank you for your interest

Greetings mate, check us out, [] DENASSI MINING COMPANY LOOKING FOR MEMBERS []

Also I can help you personally on game mechanics and activities. If y want more info plz shoot me an ingame mail.

Anunnaki Security Forces have opened its doors for new and old players! We are a corporation built on trust and integrity. Most of all we have built lasting friendships here in eve. Our core group of players have been playing since eve was created. We can teach new players life in Eve. As a corporation, we know that RL comes first, and we all respect that. We are looking for the players that want to be apart of something that we created for all. Come join us! Be a part of our community and help us become the next great powerhouse in this game we call Eve Online.

OPEN RECRUITMENT FOR EU AND US TIME ZONES

★Secure Access to Null Sec
★Major high sec operation
★Part of a major Null sec coalition
★Experienced Leadership
★Mining Fleets with Bonuses
★Ore buybacks Program
★PvP/Low-sec/Null Sec roams with a ship replacement program
★Experienced players who are willing to show the newer player around.
★Teaching fleets
★Group Mission running & Ratting
★Sign-on bonus after the 60-day trial

Come chat with us in Eve
ASF Recruitment Channel

Or come chat with us on Discord

Discord

Join the Anunnaki Security Forces Discord Server!

Check out the Anunnaki Security Forces community on Discord - hang out with 36 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat. Anunnaki Security Forces community on Discord - hang out with 33 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

Our Killboard

zkillboard.com

Hello Ian, any interest in checking out Pochven? We’d love to have you join us and help build up this new area of space.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in EVE. Pochven has unique gameplay and mechanics, found nowhere else in New Eden, and functions like a series of interconnected wormhole systems independent from the rest of New Eden, apart from filaments and wormhole connections.

What we offer:
ム Industry - Build up your industry and set yourself up on the path to self sufficiency or turn a profit selling to the local residents
ム Logistics - Transport into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
ム Mining - Mine unique and profitable ores and ice found only in Pochven
ム PvE - Battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM
ム PvP - Fight solo or in small-gang warfare
ム Training - Learn how to live, operate, and thrive in this new Region

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

We have established ourselves as the largest, most organized, and most industrially developed pro-Trigalvian alliance in Pochven and, over the course of the invasion, we have built up a great community with a number of experienced FCs and dedicated players. We are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hey Ian,

If you are interested in WHs, feel free to give us a shout at TCAM. We are based out of a C2 WH with nice connections and plenty of content. Most of our players are NA-based but several play during the day so during UK prime.

If you are looking for a small group with freedom to operate within a system, feel free to drop by TCAM Public or our Discord https://discord.gg/QFbAtW5B

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re very new and still working to recruit members. We are currently based in high-sec, but migration into the Great Wildlands area and eventual sov null is on the books with our alliance. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey mate could you come on our discord for a chat im sure we a good fit for u

Hello,

Check us out. We are very realaxed, no obligations, no taxes, no NASA interviews with 1000 background checks. Very friendly and a lot of knowledge

Hey we r HALO - United Nations Space Command H-UNS we are high sec based 7 jumps from Jita missions mining industry we recently come back from long breack as well so we still recruiting back old members to restore our formal glory but we recruiting a new players as well we use to have events like : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U9w-x_Gswk&t=5s
ofc we r going to do more of thous pvp traning with free corp ships and firs for fun
if your interested H-UNSC is our recrut chanel or find me in the game mail

Hey you sound like you would hit in well. Hit me up I’m gonna post our ad so you have some info about us

Rabid Care Bears is currently recruiting new members. We have a core group of members who have been around 10+ years. We are a laid back fun bunch that puts real life first. We all know people have families and jobs. We are looking for pilots of all areas. We live in a nice section of null with our alliance and we are surrounded by lots of blues. This makes it nice for our miners and ratters. We have access to many full leveled systems with ore anoms for our miners and combat sites for our cap/super ratters. We also have lots for our pvp pilots to do. We have a very active home defense fleet as well as access to many small and large pilot fleets. We are looking for like minded individuals to come fly with us and enjoy the game.

What we can offer:

-SRP

-very friendly helpful laid back community that allows you to enjoy the game as you please

-lots of access to null sec

-mining fleets with bonuses

-ore/salvage buy back program

• training fleets

-pvp roams large and small scale

-leveled systems for mining and ratting

• alliance jump freighter service

Requirements:

-discord and mumble for coms

We are excited to hear from you. Please contact me in game via evemail at Rorianis. I have regular access to this even when not it game so I will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also join the RCB Recruitment channel in game and speak to a
recruitment officer.

A few of us are in the UK too, if you’re interested in the PvP lifestyle, come check us out.

Jump on our discord Discord

Check us out :slight_smile:

Hello chek us out and contact us if your interested

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.