New player friendly small corp - Now Recruiting!

Eagle and Lion Corporate Agents
New and old players welcome (Alpha/Omega)

Looking for miners, PVE mission runners, Explorers, FW players to run fleets - casual laid back players looking for a corp to call home…

We are a small group with EU/USA TZ - living out in Minmatar Space close to Rens with daily activities.

L4 mission runs, Learn easy PI, Mining Projects with Orca boosts (buy back scheme), WH exploration of data/relic sites as well as combat sites.

If you are looking for a small group to explore New Eden with then come fly with us :slight_smile:

Public In-game channel: ELCAS

Discord available for comms

Is discord mandatory?

not at all :slight_smile:

we just have it there for times when fleeting or hanging and chatting during game. completely optional

I’d like to chat with you more later, as I’m about to head to bed. I work graveyard and it’s muh day off. I don’t see a way to DM you here, but I’d like to talk to you more about it. I’ll respond when I get up with more Qs, answer any of yours, and see if it’s a good fit for my friend(s) and I. xD

no worries, i shoot you a mail in game and we can link up there :slight_smile:

We are a close friendly corp looking to grow and learn from each other, miners, mission runners, WH expo, FW pilots - come join us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump.

Been looking for a PvE corp. Are y’all pretty active in US TZs?

From what I’ve gathered the last few times chatting with her, they have people in both USTZ and EU. Carmel seems friendly and helpful so far, so I think my friends and I will join. May be a bit before I can play, but I’m sure this Corp will be a good place to be for us. xD. I’m excited. Consider joining and hopefully I’ll see you there :slight_smile:

Hey,

we are a relatively new corp that was originally set up by myself & another to just do similar things but recently opened up to gain some more members. currently a few of us are EU but a few US. the other main guy is US TZ and is on typically all day your time. drop me a msg in game and we can talk further :slight_smile:

im new to the game, but i was suggested to come into a corporation, how do i join?

Hey Chizzzzz,

thanks for your interest :slight_smile:

i have dropped you a mail in game.

:slight_smile:

Bump.

Still open for members :slight_smile:

` :grinning:`

Free bump

Hi,
New player, recently finished up the training programme stuff and feeling like joining a corp will help me with a bit of direction in the game.

Small groups generally appeal to me more so if youre still recruiting i’d love an invite