New player looking for community and mentors

I have about 3mil skill points and am looking for a group to play with. Interested in playing a supporting role in fleets, small scale pvp, EXPLORATION, and anything else tbh. Exploration is my primary isk-making activity atm and I love it, but want to expand my horizons.

Sending you an in game mail

Please check us out and contact me if it sounds like something you would be interested in!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/ikka-expeditionary-force/255954/4

Hey man you should check out Of Tears and ISK. We are an Indy, PVE and Exploration corp that dabble in a bit of PVP from time to time. Our main focus is supporting each other in our daily activities and making that ISK! Hit us op on our Discord.

Hello Bedlaam,

I would like to invite you to my corp ForceX Enterprises. We have a variety of new and veteran players. We do Weekly mining operations, nightly mission running, and other isk rich enterprises. Please drop us a line on our discord if you are interested in hearing more. https://discord.gg/CsN2Qe

Thank you,
Bernard Hinken
CEO
ForceX Enterprises

@Brun_Warbear

1 Like

One of my esteemed colleagues already spotted this one :slight_smile:

Didn’t even realize it. Damn I need to go back to bed lol

Hi Bedlamam,

We may be a very good match for each other, i am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 3.5 months we started were up to nearly 70 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras or Glendees a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

I sent you an in-game mail!

Hey man. We are a highsec corp that likes to run exploration ops into wormholes. We do some pvp, some pve. but I would like to talk with you if you are still looking. Discord

Hey @Bedlaam_Yamraiha,

Welcome to the game. I hope you find what you are looking for. I manage an established PvP corp in a large low-sec organization. Whether you are looking for PvP or ISK, we provide ample opportunity for both. We have a very relaxed environment in which the focus is on having fun and accomplishing goals. We can guide you in learning what you need in order to be successful in EVE.

Hello there our Corp is currently rebuilding and would love to help you get your feet wet in the game we are an experienced laid back group looking for some new pilots to join our fun. If you are interested hit me us in game. Here is some more info on us

ISEA is accepting applications to join our family.

ISEA is an veteran corporation that has been around 10+ years that is currently rebuilding after the core group took a break. We are all back now and ready to get back to business. We are a friendly laid back group looking for new members to come join in on our fun and help us work toward our corp goals. We are very new player friendly.

We offer things such as:
-Mining Fleets with Bonuses
-PvP/Low-sec/Null Sec roams with a ship replacement program
-Experienced players who are willing to show the newer pilots the ropes
-Teaching fleets
-Group Mission running & Ratting
-Discord

We have room for you no matter your interest. We have a Director for each division that is willing to take you under their wing and show you how much fun you can have in ISEA.

We are looking for both new and experienced pilots to grow our family.

Please contact YourPalJesus or Rorianis for more information and interest. We look forward to seeing you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.