New player looking for guidance on picking a player Corp

Hello,

I’m new to the game, I have two characters, one with about 10M SPs (I played a little back in 2011) and another with about 1M SPs, both Omega. My game knowledge is solidly beginner and would like that improved.

Searching for ways to narrow down the search for a player Corp.

What’s standard practice, do I make a post like this one and have people contact me, or do I need to be contacting people?

I’m 53 yrs old so a Corp with older members is preferred, but not mandatory.
I like PvP, but have limited time to play and usually to be good at PvP you need to devote some time to it.

Improved game knowledge and best ways to earn ISK would be the immediate goals.

Under Social->Corporation->Search you and query for corps that meet some criteria you selected. Then read their descriptions, contact the ones that seem to be what you want, and ask some questions.

In the end it’s also bit of chance. People frequently do jump around to find a corp they like to be with. Just remember it takes time to properly get the feel of a group of people (as in RL) unless something happens right off you like/don’t like.

Come talk to us we got a hisec Corp we can put you in to learn

We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS and NS space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hisec toons to operate in hisec relatively worry free. Corp structures available for indy needs.

We love to mine and hold regular fleets and have tons of moons, ore and ice belts to mine with max boosts. We have low cost structures to get those indy wheels going along with a vast library of BPs and a buyback to buy your finished goods and ores.

For all you pvpers we got plenty of content for you to join. CTAs to help shape the ever changing political landscape to small gang roams and defense fleets up to full blown coalition fleets for strat objectives. Whatever your killer desire you can likely find it here.

We are a community and want players who will be on coms and in fleets with us enjoying the game. We’re looking for mature players who don’t take the game too serious but are also goal oriented and helpful as we have many returning and newer players and we wish to teach them to play the game in an environment free of constant obligations. Play how you like here.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

So if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

O7

At social infrastructure pride ourselves on having a mature tightened community and our new player program that consists of great 1 on 1 training, and weekly classes. Training classes that cover the fundamentals of Eve. We can help pass on knowledge that will help you better understand and enjoy the game.

We have focus skill point training programs so that you don’t waste skill points or time in game.

I have a profitable and exciting place for you to make isk. So that you can more quickly afford cool stuff to fly.

As well we also have corporation hangers that are open to all members full of cheap free ships so that you can better learn the game by actually getting out and experience it in space and help some what get over the fear of loss.

If you have any more questions feel free to reach out in game or join our discord and say Hi.

Hey dude. whatever you do, do not join a mail spam corp, or, moreso in my opinion, a big null bloc newbro group. eve is fun, at least i believe it is, when flying with a closeknit group of friends. have a look at some of the groups who have replied here. some decent groups :slight_smile: Omerta are great.

1 Like

Greetings @Wez_Regyri

Seeking a new corporation for a home in which you can truly call home is a great uplifting feeling. You should feel good about the home(s) in which you eb and flow from. DIQTI Is recruiting pilots of all avenues. If you would like to speak with me personally, reach out in game and we can chat for a few. (Revolving August)

Regardless of what avenue you may choose, may the path you choose bring you joy and smiles.

Kindly,

• REVO

Sent you an in game email, thanks.

dont be so quick to join any random corp. If you see one that interests you, spend a day or two with them in their public channel or even in the high sec systems they like to base in so that you can see whether or not they are a good fit for you as you are looking for mature players.

Use the discord link above and we’ll chat

Thank you, good advice. I’m not in a hurry.

Will do, thanks.

How does one determine a “spam corp” vs something more legit?

Thanks, I’ll try and stop by.

Message Scotty Omerta, C4 -C3/C5 Corp if your looking for wh content.

anyone who sends you a evemail with more than 2 recipients.

The main things to look for when looking for a corp are Time Zone, Player Count, and Player Interests / Goals. If you are looking for PvP in low-sec along with learning how to become a better pilot and also being shown different ways that you can make isk we may be the fit for you. We live in low-sec over in Ostingele (1 Jump From Highsec). If you are interested let me know by reaching out to me in game (reason redemption) or over discord (Reason#3022).

Fly Reckless,
Reason Redemption

hello fella, snap on that age, Im the ceo of a small corp attached to an alliance in Immensea, Black rose, im also here to learn pvp, so | know exactly how you feel. I have made a good amount of isk in game its the only thing I would say im fairly good at ( I plex 5 accs each month with isk ive made) we are EU TZ, but alliance/coalition is 24hrs, so theres always bro’s/sis’s online to chat to/ask questions. drop into the channel shield107 in game or message me and we can chat more if this sounds of interest to you… always good to meet new peps even if you dont join us… Edrik.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.