New Player Looking for Role Play Corp!

Hello! I want to preface this first by saying that I am currently playing as Minmatar, but I don’t mind having alts in other factions for RP if need be. I am a Central US timezone, but I don’t mind being in a EU corp. With that out of the way, here’s a bit about me. I am currently 25 and have been role playing for nearly 10 years now. I was involved in many MMORPG’S including SWTOR, WOW, LOTRO, Archeage etc etc. In addition, I have played on DayZ RP servers such as Twitch RP, The Red Zone, Purple RP etc. There are other games and servers, but that would take up a lot of room.

What I’m looking for.
I am looking for a Corporation that is already established in what they do. I would prefer PvE, but I don’t mind learning PvP over time. I don’t what kind of RP is done (Exception being ERP, Torture etc) Mining RP, Industrial, Business are all fine, but I would prefer Militaristic and/or Mercenary. The size of the group isn’t too important, but it would be awesome to join a larger group for RP (Ensuring RP whenever people log on) A relaxed and family like atmosphere is a must for things to run smoothly,

What I offer.
I have a lot of experience roleplaying in general, leadership experience in many of them as well.

yo m8, if u looking for some nice immersive RP here is the police force, have a look :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi there Muan, any interest in seeing how the finale to the TRIGLAVIAN INVASION plays out?

We have a large active Roleplaying community in the Triglavian community, and If a mix of small gang PvP with some lucrative PvE sounds interesting, I’ve got a great opportunity for you.

Join the Stribog Kybernaut Subclade
ム Fight for the Triglavian Collective
ム Fly with experienced FCs
ム Destroy your foes in epic fleet combat
ム Join daily PvE and PvP fleets
ム NewBro Training for PvE and PvP

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations, in all three time zones. We provide training and opportunity for both PvP and PvE content, easy ISK making opportunities in systems controlled by the Triglavian Collective, and run active daily fleets. It’s a great community with a large number of experienced FCs and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/3Dzce4y

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

Hope to fly with you in The Domain of Bujan

I got the perfect fit for you check NADSC

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.