New player seeking Corp

Middle aged introverted family man seeking a Corp to join so I can get the wife to stop nagging me. She says I need to be more social, and her and the cats don’t count. The cats like me more so I believe this is her attempt to distract me to steal their love and affection. The cats and I have a meeting later on while the wife is away to discuss this hostile take over.
I guess I’m looking for a decent sized group to join. As being middle aged, my play hours vary. I get up before the butt crack of dawn most days with an irresistible urge to pee. Trust me when I say…Enjoy sleeping a full night thru while your young.
I’m enjoying all the aspects that a solo noob can at this point in game. I’m wanting to get into the pvp side of things, then take what I learn in game and transfer that into the real world to defeat the wicked wife of the west and her cat army uprising.
Alright, down to business: Looking for a large corp with players doing various things thru out the day/evening. I don’t want to focus on any one thing, but would like to learn and do more with pvp,wormholes, low sec, null sec…basically what the game has to offer beyond the safe and gentle confines of high sec.
Been playing since the 7th of this month and am currently at 5.6 mil SP.
I do seem to favor long range, so mainly play a light missile build for pve.
Not sure if faction makes a difference to Corps, but I went Caldari.

Well, that’s about it in a nutshell. Time to mosey on down and hit the ole dusty comet trails.

1 Like

Beautiful story… here we’re all middle aged man cops or ex cops so come join us and kill sole pirates ;o) u sure learn pvp… But we are chilled and RL comes always first, no obligations…
have a look m8 ;o)

Ps. just kiddin about all of us beeing middleaged and ex-cops :sunglasses:

Hi Nugget Sweeper,

Corporation 1 are a small group of both new players and returning veterans, so you can find your feet easily - the vets are all friendly towards the newer players and are happy to answer questions etc.

We are a real life first corp, with no mandatory operations, although we do have various activities going on to help us grow and develop as a group. We do a bit of everything within the game so whatever you want to get up to there will be something for you.

I’ll send you a message in game later, but feel free to contact me or Grislymonster :slight_smile:

Fly safe

Hey Nugget Sweeper,

We are a small but growing corp with a very small focus on PvP. This is not ideal for you, but I loved your story, so here is a free bump.

If you want to check out our corp, feel free to visit our post where most details are provided Aviator Legislative Kontrol [-ALK-] - ISK aligned high-sec corporation

In the event that you are interested, feel free to reach me in-game.

Regards,
Z.S.

Would love yo have a chat with you and see it we are a good fit for you.

Our Ad and discord link is below if you want to come and have a chat.

Into Oblivion. a new corp that is situated with a large nullsec alliance. This corp has been founded on doing dumb ■■■■ cos dumb ■■■■ is fun! We have a driven need for Omega pilots of both new and old calibres that have the ability and/or the want to learn how to fly their ship themselves. With our NS alliance we have the ability to fleet up strong and with good numbers but we’ll also have the ability to do small localised and sneaky stuff. 0BLVN also has a need for an industrial backbone so miners and builders are welcome too!

speak to us in our discord: https://discord.gg/xqMsF5u.

Fly recklessly and speak to you all soon.

Hey! I know you want to get into the PVP side of things but if you want to slowly work yourself into it and make sure you have the ISK to fund your things going boom than hit up Of Tears and ISK. We are a mining, Indy, and PVE corp who are in an alliance that we join for PVP when needed. We operate out of HS but do have access to a C5 WH! Hit us up! Check us out!

in-game mail sent!

We can be your space for Zen!

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

Hey there. If you are still looking for a corporation to join come check us out here :Benevolenc3 Null Sec Industrial/PvP Corp Pilots Wanted- All Time Zones

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.