New player looking for something

Hey there!

Im a new player, been playing for a few days (like 7 now so SP is still in the 600k’s). I am 30 years old. I don’t really know what i want to do yet, but i do know PVP is one of the things I’m interested in(haven’t tried it yet tho), tried mining out, wasn’t my thing, felt more like an afk thing while i can’t actively play. I’m active on and off 9-22 eve time(eu timezone) Would prefer a group that is active the same time as me(not the entire time but between those hours), that don’t mind teaching a new player the whats and whatnots. What I’m mainly looking for is people to play with where their core activities are mostly done in EU time.

Thank you for reading.

3 Likes

I would be happy to bend our requirements for the right person
we are looking for PVP minded people to join our already PVP focused corp

Please feel free to contact me in game

1 Like

[UICHU] Uitra Isk Corp is looking for players.

1 Like

Hello Razor Zarlan

I started a corporation about 6 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. We currently avg about 30 to 35 people in EU, 15 to 20 in USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

We have a don’t give a dam game play where we don’t care about losses as its how you learn so killboard ninjas will not be a issue.

Public: ART5

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

greetings!

I’m CEO and founder of NAABA corporation and am inviting you to join this nice corp.

WHO WE ARE

• we are a mix of old vets, new player, and returning players who do many activities together, most pve based. The corp was fouded to help new players into the game mecanics and hints.

WHERE WE ARE
-we are located in a high sec. Caldari dead end (Wich leads to 2 lowsec dead ends systems too) less than 10 jumps from jita.

WHAT WE DO
-moon fleets 3 days a week( we control the timers)

• hisec security missions from lv3 to 4( loot is shared equal, no corp share
  • industry, with very good services as listed in next topic.

WHAT SERVICES WE PROVIDE
-ore buyback ( jita price, the idea isnt to fill our pockets with your hard work)

• production/loot buyback ( same as above)

• free reprocessing( you lack reprocessing skills? we reprocess for you without taking a piece of your ore for corp)

• local market feed( need some stuff on a period basis? send us a shopping list and we feed system market with your stuff)

-ship replace program( lost your shiny ship to a ganker or pressed the autodestruct button by mistake? we pay the Hull of your ship ( t1, size cruiser or less, and one barge t1 per month) )

• research/invention ( with very reasonable prices)

CONTACT US

Also RL always come first

1 Like

Good day. I’m a long time EVE player. I belong to a corp called Troll Legion.

Basically we’re a corp that believes in doing the unthinkable - then trolling the naysayers.

Personally I’m a PvP’er and EVE has been the PvP game of my choice since 2007. Having done pretty much everything in the game I now want give back to the community. If you’ll give us a try I’d be happy to help you achieve your goals.

Our ingame recruitment channel is Trolling Grounds. Join the channel and convo me ingame for more details.

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.