New player wanting a casual, LGBTQ friendly, yet interesting corporation

So many corps are either casual, or super involved. I’m looking for a mix of both.
I typically mine most of the time, being as I can play while I work and that is a relaxing thing to keep my attention while working. But I also enjoy ratting, and am interested in PVP. I want a corp that will accept that I am new, but eager to learn. But also I can do things to improve the corporation. It feels like many corps are either totally hands off, for full bore dedicated. Is there a middle ground?
I’m either working and playing, or drinking and playing, so I’m a bit of a wild card, but I’d like to make my mark somewhere I can also let my hair down.
Also, not a snowflake, but I’d prefer a more liberal minded corp. There’s just too many assholes out there.

1 Like

Greetings mate , looks like you are lucky. I am part of a corp like that , also was CEO of a corp long time ago that aimed to guide new folks.

we are a very casual corp with important goals, that being rebuilding our new home. For more details mail me ingame or check us out in [] DENASSI MINING COMPANY LOOKING FOR MEMBERS []

I’m the CEO of a very small corp that’s looking for new members currently. Essentially it was a family corp (not mine) and I got invited to join and over time all the members have gradually fallen away leaving just me.

I’m aiming for it to be definitely newbie and LGBT friendly. I mine most of the time too for the same reasons as you, but I’m also active on B4R. I also do missioning and ratting not so much PvP but I figure that the corp probably needs to have a live and let live attitude.

Hi Tucker, my corporation is an extremely welcoming community and has many LGBTQ+ players in it. We have a casual Corp chat for people to talk and chill out and we usually have between 5-20 people there at all times throughout the day. My Corp also offers a unique experience found nowhere else in New Eden. We are the largest corporation acting out of Pochven, EVEs newest region.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game. This region functions like a series of interconnected wormhole systems independent from the rest of New Eden, apart from filaments and wormhole connections.

What we offer:
ム Industry - Establish yourself in a new region of space
ム Logistics - Transport into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
ム Mining - Mine unique and profitable ores and ice found only in Pochven
ム PvE - Battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM
ム PvP - Fight solo or in small-gang warfare
ム Training - Learn how to live, operate, and thrive in this new Region

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

We have established ourselves as the largest, most organized, and most industrially developed pro-Trigalvian alliance in Pochven and, over the course of the invasion, we have built up a great community with a number of experienced FCs and dedicated players. We are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re very new and still working to recruit members. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. We’re the political space liberals you’ve been looking for. Fly safe o/

Hi @Tucker_MacDonnell ,

We may be a very good match for each other, we are middle ground I believe, no assholes present from what I can see so some boxes ticked already :slight_smile: .

I am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. I am UK based and most of our members are EU/US. Were also a very friendly bunch :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 6 months we started were up to over 100 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Be Nice Inc is one of the main groups for that

1 Like

Hey dude! Come jump on discord and we can talk

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.