New Player who likes mining, looking for a LARGE corp friendly to newer players

Hey guys,

One week into Eve & I can’t get enough of it. Put in enough hours to pick up a check at a full time job! I’ve gotten the Aura & Career agent missions under my belt & now doing other agents missions, but really wanting to be part of a large alliance that can help me grow in the game and one I can go on big missions with.

Looking for alliances with Discord & the will to help new players grow to be more skilled in all areas. I tried joining Dreddit but was unfortunately rejected due to “not having an active enough reddit account”

Thanks for being a great community so far.

1 Like

Hey dude. I-RED is a nullsec industrial and PVP alliance. We do regular mining ops. Friendly group of people across different timezones.

Check out our ad: https://forums.eveonline.com/t/i-red-ishukone-raata-employment-services/4682

Hit us up in game at channel RED STEELE for questions.

2 Likes

SEADC is the Corp I chose as a new player. They seem well organized and active. Supportive of new players. And part of a Coalition of different corps with different focuses in game.

https://www.silentcoalition.com

I am NOT a recruiting officer. Just a relatively new pilot that chose SEADC and SiCO because they are both chill and well organized. Very welcoming of pilots new and experienced.

2 Likes

Greetings Yeet!

Come give MMDS a look @

We are actively recruiting both new/old/returning pilots. We are active across all time zones.

We offer PVE+PVP+Indy+explo aspects of EVE, and are out in SOV 0.0. We offer free ships, skill books, and a free capital ship. we have seasoned vets as well, to help you along the way.

feel free to join our in game channel : MMDS and have a chat

or contact Pheonix Dracoul in game.

1 Like

Hello Yeet Yaba

I started a corporation about 2 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. We have been in the top 10 EVEWHO growing corporations for the last 6 weeks and have recently hit over 200 people. We currently avg about 20 to 35 people in EU, 10 to 20 in USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

2 Likes

Come fly with us in fountain / delve! Asteroid Farm Unlimited - (ADFU) Null Sec Corporation - PVP, Ratting, Industrial

1 Like

Hey there! If you are interested in worm hole space, give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp opportunities Bob provides us, as well as a budding industrial complex for manufacturing and production. We have a small but steady core of players, mostly USTZ, although we’d love to get some more EUTZ people. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

We are working on a training plan for newer players to experience the worm hole life, and have a doctrine that will let you start making decent ISK running the combat anomalies in around 10 days with omega, and about 21 alpha… In the beginning, gas mining and salvaging are going to be staples of making ISK right off the bat. (Our newest member was in the hole on the first day of his character, and by the third day, I think he’s made around 100-150 mil ISK salvaging after our fleet and running the free data and relic sites we scan down while securing the hole.) If you’re interested, send me an in game mail and we’ll get you into the discord. Hope to hear from ya and good luck in your search.

1 Like

Eric Shang, how do I go about joining?

1 Like

Hello

Simply in game go to people and places in left navigation or Alt + E search for the corp ticker: ART5

there will be only 1 corp with that ticker and apply to it.

1 Like

Do a few seconds of research and you’ll find out Pandemic Horde is what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.