New Skillboard [Updated]

Hello everyone,

We are saying goodbye to an old friend that is the EveSkillboard which has kindly served us for many years in the Bazaar and in other places. It is unfortunately, being discontinued and is no longer supported as well as it’s service has been disabled.

Not to fear, we are fortunate enough to have it’s replacement which will now help us in all our Bazaar needs and for our general use in all things skills related.

Please welcome Char Tools for EVE - https://char.tools4eve.com

As always see the rules of the Bazaar which now refer to this new skillboard for verification requirements.

o7

[Updated to link to Tools4Eve - 3.24.2023 @ISD_Drew]

5 Likes

I’d like to know whether the server of this website is stable. I can open this website, but my friends can’t. is it because of geographical problems? Are there restrictions on some countries?

1 Like

Link is failing sadly.

1 Like

First off, props on the character name. I like it, secondly can you give me more details. There was a DNS issue earlier today that I eventually got sorted out.

1 Like

Hello All,

I am the maintainer of Skillboard.Evie. The instability that you saw today was me pushing out V2. Details on what was included in this new version are on Reddit here. Apologies for the inconvenience, but those should be cleared up now. I’m still working out a few kinks at the moment though. If you see any issues, please drop me a DM on Reddit or checkout the post and join the Discord Linked at the bottom.

1 Like

How do we remove our characters and how can we password protect or just block others from seeing our information after we’re sold.

Thanks for the service and all the hard work I’m sure it entails.

Thank you very much @David_Davaham!!!

2 Likes

An end of a great era and a start of a new one, thank you @David_Davaham :+1: (insert Dodgeball Chuck Norris pic) :grinning:

2 Likes

Removal is on the feature list. It’s not hard, just need time to write the queries. For the time being, you can just set the profile to Private via the settings menu. The reddit thread I linked has a ton of information about the update and new features i released yesterday.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Honestly, if CCP listened and responded like you we’d have a whole different game.

Thanks again for all the hard work.

You need to set up a “donations” tab :atm:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your efforts. It seems that everything is a little normal now, but I still wonder whether I can directly observe the activation of the ship. My place is inconvenient for English. If I can intuitively see the activation of the ship, it will be very correct! Thank you again for your efforts. This is a new era!

1 Like

Meant to come back and comment on this, sorry. I deployed this feature over the weekend I think. Reddit post here

2 Likes

Hello @David_Davaham

Good start, but it needs a few things. I’ll just mention the one with the highest priority.

Let me preface this by mentioning that you may very well have this and I’m not seeing it. If so, just point me in the right direction.

Filters! If I’m shopping for a specific build, I don’t want to see the (seemingly) five thousand empty slots. Give us an option to hide uninstalled skill slots and show only injected skills. As well as for show only level fives, fours, threes, twos, or ones trained.

It would be nice to be able to click a group heading in the Skill Groups section and have it auto-scroll to the section or just hide everything but that group.

And lastly and not so important. A view counter. The numbers beside the link in a sell thread are not even remotely accurate which makes it difficult to see if there is any interest in the character I’ve got for sale.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

100% agree and is currently under development

2 Likes

EVIE is unresponsive, asks to visit a discord link that is not on the page.

I understand that this is a WiP, but if it is the only accepted way to trade characters it has to at least be able to do what it says on the tin.

There are other ESI authed alternatives, CCP please consider accepting them as well so the bottleneck that is EVIE can be mitigated.

Footer has been updated with the link to discord. For visibility it is Eve Is ESI

1 Like

Big oof. I am sorry about this. I definitely dropped the ball there. Work has been a little hectic so I haven’t been able to monitor the usual channels. I’ll definitely get that updated so that my Discord is at the bottom of the page.

Can you help me out real quick and tell me where you saw the message at? I feel like maybe Reddit, but just curious.

This is what I get when I try to log in with my account in order to post a sale ad.