New to ESI and Legacy UI Tutorial Request

Awesome explanation and summary! All makes sense to me now… at least considering the whole idea around API and Eve and how that works…

I copied your guide on how to get the assets scope for a character using the new ESI in Google Sheets, and it worked with one issue of the order of columns and the numbers in the command had to be corrected, then it worked like a charm and to my surprise it still works as of this morning.

All of this helps me understand more of how its used… I may not be able to write an app as of yet but we all start somewhere I suppose. I know what HTTP is, and HTTPS, etc… but hmm never appeared to me why are the endpoints not using HTTPS? Being secure… but then the OAuth2 system may take care of that security?

Thanks for helping me understand more about the ESI system and the UI.

I forget again how to find my char id and corp id but I did it twice already… silly me… I still havent much experience with the UI … and how that all works. like When I open one of the endpoints up, there i a bunch of code in the bottom if you scroll, and realizing really what all this is for actually. like intentions for using the ui, for each endpoint that is… and what players can do with that… say if you can write apps, what does my information tell someone? Cheers, love learning this stuff. I should go to college for computer stuff, its really what I lack to have that foundation, if I did, ■■■■… lol with my imagination?