Newbie looking for corp!

Hello,
Im pretty new in EVE. I want to find good corporation, prefer null-sec (some ppl told me that there is good place to learn this game). Actually I have 2,7kk skill points, so I can fit some.
Actually Im interested in ratting and exploration, but PVP should be good for me too:slight_smile:
My English skills are “communicative”, but I wish to learn it from others too. Im from EU.

Fly safe.

2 Likes

Hi @Matthew_Starman

I’ve eve mailed you in game

Best,

Alt o7

Hola!

Where are you from Mathew?

Im eu time and looking to actively teach players what i have learned in the ten years i have been playing, this includes fleet and solo training, skill plans and so on.

After a set amount of time in highsec training skills and ‘tactics’ the aim is to head to npc nullsec for a more practical experience; Once our corp is more established content will only be limited by what we, as players can achieve together :slight_smile:

Cypherdyne Industries (CI) is a Nullsec based corp running in the NA/EU Time zone and we are looking for you! We offer a home to new recruits and veteran pilots alike. CI is a competitive corporation with its financial backbone in industrial manufacturing of goods. We offer multiple supported and boosted mining ops a week, as well as corp ran mission ops.

Other benefits:

• New Player friendly
  • Mature (18+)
  • Nullsec based
  • Paid leadership opportunities
  • Corp Purchasing/Selling Program
  • Ship replacement fund

Help to figure out where your place is in the universe, and how to get there through the guided building of effective skill plans.

If you are interested please join DIGIT External and then, please apply in-game to Cypherdyne Industries and we will give you additional instructions

HI @Matthew_Starman. I sent you an eve mail. Message me with any questions. Thanks

Heya, check us out https://forums.eveonline.com/t/reunincapacitated-industries-wormhole-pvp-industry-and-more/

Welcome!

Darklore United is now recruiting
We are a null sec corp in The Bastion which is a member of The Imperium. Darklore United is the place where you can pursue your ratting and mining dreams. We are a small growing corp where real life comes first.
If you want to be part of something big it doesn’t get bigger than The Imperium.
What we can offer you:
Excellent ratting and mining opportunities. Including moon mining
Industry production.
Capital fleet to protect your mining and ratting ships
Regular pvp fleets, big fleets
Mature and relaxed enviroment
What we are looking for:
Min 10mill SP
Mature and self-sufficient, but we will ofc help you out if needed
Someone who likes to do fleets. (Fleets are fun and it is expected that you do your part)
Easy going members that don’t cause drama. Nobody likes drama.
What we expect from you.
Willingness to train doctrine ships
Teamspeak, mumble and jabber
Be on said TS, mumble and jabber
FULL API check
Do 4 fleets in a month
join darklore recruitment in game

**PoD- IS RECRUITING!!

IN GAME CHANNEL: To The Hilt**:+1:

if you play part time want to get in get some quick kills or learn how with nothing to serious like kb watching etc…

Lowsec/nullsec/ wh diving pvp corp

All small to medium gang size and solo if you prefer.

Then we are currently rebuilding our corp after a small break.

currently rebuilding in lowsec faction warefare space.

if your interested or just wanna chat come speak to us in To The Hilt channel in eve.:+1:

We’re a wh corp with industrial and pvp focuses. There are no other pilots in eve as deadly as a wh pvper. Check us out.

Welcome to EVE! If you want, just take a look at this topic: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

I could help. Mail me in game if you would like to talk.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.