Newbro looking for EU Corp

Hello there.

Im a newbro who is looking for an English (German) Corporation with EU times.
I wanna gain knowledge about PvP, Explo, Abyssals. But im open to learn also other aspects.

I have 28 million SP and currently skilling into higher Abyss Tiers. (My Charakter ist born 2015, but only played around 1 week before leaving again). I am 27 years old and open to learn more about Eve!

Zero Reps Given is opening the doors to pilots new and old that is looking for a place to call home. We’re a corporation that is located in the Immensea Region. The REPLS foundation is of buddies that have flown together for over 8 years or longer. We take pride in our organization and the team we’re trying to build. Repls consider all pilots as family and there is no other way to treat each other. We are part of Razor alliance which is part of FI.RE coalition.

Our Mission

As a corporation, Our mission is to have a successful home for all players of eve. We want all pilots to log on and have fun and enjoy there time on eve. We do offer a lot of options for our players, items will be below. We believe in the community that eve is and the corp atmosphere.

• Regular fleets with the Coalition, Alliance and Corp.
  • Coalition/Alliance and Corp wide SRP.
  • Corp Dedicated Moons
  • Ratting Space for days
  • Relaxing and Friendly environment
  • Corp Buyback

If your interested in joining or finding out more information feel free to join our discord or pub channel.
Look me up on discord: Siegfried vonFalkenhayn#3410 Jmnchstr#6980
Corp Public Channel: REPLS Public

If you’re still interested in a corporation/alliance, I’d like to direct your attention here: Free Sex & Beer: Click Here To Meet Your Nigerian Prince (Local Milfs Too)

We’ve got active members across all time zones, but there is a predominant EU timezone presence as well as multiple FCs with experience in low-end PvP, high-end PvP, ratting/krabbing, and even some major industrial heads floating around offering boosts for moon mining.

Kredorian Juleska, hello, congrats on your first forum post. I think you would be a great fit for us, we have EU/German by the plenty and many helpful people to help you grow your Eve knowledge and skillset. In game mail was sent, we hope to hear back from you.

Hi @Kredorian_Juleska

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new and returning players lives a bit easier when they join and if people want it we do a fair bit of mentoring and hand holding to make sure people know the ropes as best they can.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

Hey Kredorian!

I’ll let our corporation advert speak for itself.

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions :wink:

Stay Safe!

o7

Hey there!

Deaths Consortium - Nullsec!

Have a look through our advert and come speak to us in D3CO. Pub, We are on a recruitment drive at the min, and one of our recruiters would be happy to speak to you! Were also part of pandemic horde which is one of the best alliances for new players!

Hello Mate.

If you really want to learn PVP then come fly with us. We have some amazing pilots that will hold your hand while you learn the ropes and become a killer.

If you have any questions then please jump into our discord that’s linked in the corp advert at its bottom and come ask. We are really friendly.

Hi there, we might peak your interest.

We have lots of people with experience in PVP, explo and abyssal and other game mechanics who are more then willing to teach you. And we even have lots of german players too XD
So you don’t need to worry about not having experience enough, because with time and effort comes experience :slight_smile:
So dont be afraid to dm me ingame or in discord if we look interesting for you.

Ty for alle the offers!
I found a corps.

The Thread can be closed.

Best greetings
Kredorian Juleska

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.