EDIT: Thanks everyone that posted here or reached out to me via in-game mail! I’ve found a corp and will no longer be checking back on this post.
I’m a new player looking to find my place in this game. I’ve been browsing the recruitment posts and figure I should let you all know a little about me as I’m definitely not the player with 50m+ SP and a few “useful” alts (yet).
- I have a wife and 15 month old so mostly play 2000 - 2400 US EST TZ (0000 - 0400 eve time)
- So long as I’m playing Eve I’ll be an Omega account
- I’m new to the game (1.8m SP w/ 1.1m to inject from event)
- I’ve mostly been mining so far (T1 barge and ninja WH gas in a Venture)
- I’ve tried a little exploration and enjoyed that but the loot felt so…rng based
- Stealth bombers sound cool (from what I’ve read I’m still quite a ways out from being able to fly one though)
- I’m interested in getting out of High Sec and trying my hand at some PvP
I have been reading a good bit on eve university but have been a bit haphazard with my skill allocations so far. As mentioned above, I want to shoot stuff but felt I needed to make some money first to fund getting blown up so I mine. Is there a better way to get started making ISK?
I don’t need my hand held or anything but a little guidance would be great. This game seems to be a true sandbox and is a little daunting to get into haha.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.