Newbro looking to try my hand at small gang PvP

EDIT: Thanks everyone that posted here or reached out to me via in-game mail! I’ve found a corp and will no longer be checking back on this post.

I’m a new player looking to find my place in this game. I’ve been browsing the recruitment posts and figure I should let you all know a little about me as I’m definitely not the player with 50m+ SP and a few “useful” alts (yet).

• I have a wife and 15 month old so mostly play 2000 - 2400 US EST TZ (0000 - 0400 eve time)
  • So long as I’m playing Eve I’ll be an Omega account
  • I’m new to the game (1.8m SP w/ 1.1m to inject from event)
  • I’ve mostly been mining so far (T1 barge and ninja WH gas in a Venture)
  • I’ve tried a little exploration and enjoyed that but the loot felt so…rng based
  • Stealth bombers sound cool (from what I’ve read I’m still quite a ways out from being able to fly one though)
  • I’m interested in getting out of High Sec and trying my hand at some PvP

I have been reading a good bit on eve university but have been a bit haphazard with my skill allocations so far. As mentioned above, I want to shoot stuff but felt I needed to make some money first to fund getting blown up so I mine. Is there a better way to get started making ISK?

I don’t need my hand held or anything but a little guidance would be great. This game seems to be a true sandbox and is a little daunting to get into haha.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

3 Likes

Bokbok @Malice_Strobe,

Have you had a chance to do all the career missions yet? They’re excellent tutorials that will help you get a taste at least of everything in eve before you start your pvp journey.

When you have a chance, come into Fweddit discord and I’d love to talk about you joining Fweddit ORGNC.

Fweddit’s part of Free Range Chikuns, a proud poultry loving, small USTZ NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord when you’re free, just ask for me, niv (CEO).

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

1 Like

Hey there, we’ve been taking in a couple new players. Looking for 1-2 more USTZ ones.

All small gang PvP, plenty of veterans to learn from.

1 Like

o7 Malice,

Take a moment to check out Little Star Logistics. We’re both a industrial corp and we do PvP. We get the best of both Highsec and Lowsec. Here’s our thread:

o7

1 Like

I believe we talked?
wasnt sure you were looking for a corp o just advice tho :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello @Malice_Strobe ,

We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

Wanna try some small gang PvP then check out this ad see if it’s what you want to do

Hey dude, checking to see if you found a corp yet. I don’t really believe in the copy pasta ads as I like to meet recruits we bring in. Currently we’re putting together a small group of hunters (bombers and small gang pvpers) in a region called Querious.

It’s a great place to learn the mechanics of the game. We also can offer guidance with cheap and effective fits to bring excitement to your game play, along with advice on isk making. We strive to have independent members so it’s a win-win for everyone involved.

I hope this message finds you well, and look forward to hearing back from you so we can discuss in more detail if your interested. Feel free to eve mail Sah’ra in game and I’ll get it on my mobile using the Eve app. Talk to you soon!

1 Like

Malice,

My corp accepts players of all skill levels, and we are structured to help newbros make isk, skill up, and enjoy this game. We have daily moon mines that have allowed some of our alpha players to mine billions a month in a venture.

We have very talented PVPers who can help you learn the ins and outs of ship fitting and solo, small gang, and sov warfare.

We are a null sec corp that is very active during the hours you can play.

We can help you come up with a solid skill training plan that will get you doing what you want.

Let me know if you have any questions. Your best bet is to mail me in game.

1 Like

Hey hey, we might be a good fit for you.
Relaxed Smiles per hour Corp.

1 Like

Thanks for all the responses thus far. I’ll be looking over ads and potentially be reaching out to folks. I look forward to seeing y’all in space regardless.

2 Likes

Hiii!

SINISTER. is looking for more capsuleers to join their triglavian based corp. We can teach you how to make a living from the abyssal depths and ultilize triglavian vessels into combat or pve.

!! Preparing for triglavian invasions, triglavian mothership Xordahz and much more.

■ Co-Op Abyssal Deadspace
■ Triglavian invasions
■ Triglavian combat
■ Triglavian industry

Join our Discord discord to learn more. or convo me.

1 Like

Hi there!

I represent Critical Mass Industries. We are a wormhole based Corp that does a little of everything with a fairly relaxed culture. We have people from different time zones in the US. We are always looking for new people and happy to give advice to those who ask for some direction.

Feel free to send me an in game PM

Fly safe
o7

1 Like

Hey @Malice_Strobe! Yeah you! I’m talking to you! How are you doing today? What was your day like? I hope you give me the chance to talk to you about these very important matters.

Hi, my name is Arima Yuki.

And I am the current Alliance Recruitment Manager for the alliance, known as Exxitium.

Exxitium is an industry-focused alliance with assets located in HS and in LS. We are currently looking for both players and corporations alike. Here are the quick details on the kind of players we’re looking for:

• Low-Sec Miners/PVPers Are Preferred ATM - We’re looking for the gutsy, distrusting, high-risk, high-reward tall-short dwarf who isn’t afraid to go out into our LS territory and mine all that shiny moon-goo. You are self-aware, you have D-SCAN up, and are weary of the average turdball dropping a t3 cruiser on you. No neut in-system is below your attention. Every threat is a threat. And if given the chance, you’d gladly scratch another killmark into that billion ISK Tengu of yours.

• Team-Oriented Player - When you join Exxitium, you join more than just a corporation affiliated with the alliance, you join a single team. Each of us in Exxitium is dedicated to doing our part by doing what we do best for the betterment of the alliance. Teamwork makes the dream work as an old co-worker would put it. That being said…

• Independent BAMF When At Play - Now, when I say “BAMF” I mean you’ve got a Bad Aptitude for Making things Fun. If you want to know what I actually mean, please feel free to join our public channel in-game, or feel free to come join us here: Official Exxitium Discord and last but not least…

• Casual Players Are Invited To Share In The Fudgery That Happens Almost Daily - I really shouldn’t need to explain this one to you. That being said, EVE is not your wife. EVE shouldn’t supplant your wife (Yes, you, I’m talking to you, Chron. And if it is, congratulations on your divorce (or second wife, either or really).

Sound good to you? Sound too good to be true? Why don’t you give me the chance to prove it? Feel free to reach out to me in-game. Or come chat with me in our Discord linked above.

Thank you! And as we say in BISHP Industries, fly safe! And fly with honor!

1 Like

Hey we can help with what your looking for

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.