New to eve, looking for a home

hi guys. I know this game has been out for a while but i was getting tired of playing the more traditional mmo’s and decided to try eve out. I’m interested in learing the pvp side of this game - not exactly sure how to get into that. Someone from the rookie help channel told me to post here to see if there were any new player friendly corporations that were recruiting new players. So far I’ve experienced beginning level 1 agent missions.

1 Like

Check out Pandemic Horde, Karma Fleet, or Brave Newbies, or Brand Newbros.

They are some of the bigger Newbro training corps in the game. If you want PvP on day one then they will help you out.

1 Like

Hey there! If you are interested in WH’s give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp oppurtunities bob provides us. We have a small but steady core of players, mostly USTZ, although we’d love to get some more EUTZ people. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

We are working on a training plan for newer players to experience the worm hole life, and have a doctrine that will let you start making decent ISK in around 10 days with omega, and about 21 alpha… In the beginning, gas mining and salvaging are going to be staples of making ISK right off the bat. (Our newest member was in the hole on the first day of his character, and by the third day, I think he’s made around 100-150 mil ISK salvaging after our fleet and running the free data and relic sites we scan down while securing the hole.) If you’re interested, send me an in game mail and we’ll get you into the discord. Hope to hear from ya and good luck in your search.

1 Like

Infernal Armada is a smaller corp (about 40 active players) in sov null that is new player focused (not new player friendly, there is a difference). We specialize in saving new and returning players from the horrors of highsec and get them into combat and making ISK right away.

Free ships to throw away and a good, mature group of players to hang out with. Check us out and come join our Discord: https://infernalarmada.weebly.com/

1 Like

I think you would be a great fit with Sub Par Shadow. I took the liberty of sending you an in game mail with more information.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.