New PVP Player - Mold Me (Alpha)

As the title says, brand new player who just created my account. Looking to join a casual Corp that I can learn and grow my PVP skills. You will be getting a clean slate, no bad habits or baggage. I plan to stay Alpha unless it makes sense financially to pay for Omega.

I am a casual player. You can expect from me to be online 2-3 times a week, for 2-3 hour intervals. I have a family and work that rank higher than Eve. I have no issues using voice comms. I am outgoing and easy to get along with.

Where I live does not matter. High, Low, doesn’t matter. Wormhole space intrigues me and will pursue if it makes sense as Alpha.

Anyways, thanks for reading my post and look forward to hearing from you.

2 Likes

Contact me in game, and we can talk.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey there! If you are interested in worm hole space, give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp opportunities the hole provides us, as well as a budding industrial complex for manufacturing and production. We have a corp that’s on the smaller side, but extremely active in the USTZ. I want to say there’s 5 of us in the East coast TZ, a couple more central, and a couple of west coast. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

We have a training plan for newer players to experience the worm hole life, and have a doctrine that will let you start making decent ISK in around 10 days with omega, and about 21 alpha… In the beginning, gas mining and salvaging are going to be staples of making ISK right off the bat. (Our newest member was in the hole on the first day of his character, and by the third day, I think he’s made around 100-150 mil ISK salvaging after our fleet and running the free data and relic sites we scan down while securing the hole.) If you’re interested, send me an in game mail and we’ll get you into the discord.

That being said, we are super casual. We’re more of a gaming group than an eve only, as we enjoy playing rocket league and Texas hold’em together, as well as several other games. I think you’d like it. I do. Hope to hear from ya and good luck in your search.

We will mold you, wearing this… Only this. Hmm, maybe a titanic reference in a ship game isn’t perhaps the BEST, but… :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.