New Omega USTZ Player

USTZ Omega player interested in joining an active corp. While I’m willing to try just about anything in the game, I still have a lot to learn as I’ve only been playing for a short time. I’m located on the East Coast and usually on daily for several hours and much more on my days off.

4 Likes

go to one of the null blocks like PH and karma fleet if you’ve been playing for 4 days on this toon.
They will take you more then most any other entity in the game at that age

1 Like

Heeelo! HSFRS is a fun, growing gang living in C2 with HS/C4 static. Content in every direction! We enjoy all manner of iskie and KM generation. Hus, Ath, Rait, TS, Slack, TW yadder yadder…which ever way you turn we got resources, pve and pvp, and a quick path to market. We are primarily EST/CST so we’d be a great match for you. We are growing but we have some dang smart, cool people, you should check us out!

1 Like

contact me in game and we can talk

1 Like

Hey there! If you are interested in worm hole space, give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp opportunities the hole provides us, as well as a budding industrial complex for manufacturing and production. We have a corp that’s on the smaller side, but extremely active in the USTZ. I want to say there’s 5 of us in the East coast TZ, a couple more central, and a couple of west coast. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

We have a training plan for newer players to experience the worm hole life, and have a doctrine that will let you start making decent ISK in around 10 days with omega, and about 21 alpha… In the beginning, gas mining and salvaging are going to be staples of making ISK right off the bat. (Our newest member was in the hole on the first day of his character, and by the third day, I think he’s made around 100-150 mil ISK salvaging after our fleet and running the free data and relic sites we scan down while securing the hole.) If you’re interested, send me an in game mail and we’ll get you into the discord. Hope to hear from ya and good luck in your search.

1 Like

Hello @Raanfalle,

We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance. I believe you would enjoy being a part of this amazing gaming community. Come see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

Were a active pvp corp that is primarily East coast/Central USTZ, We welcome people of pretty much any experience level, Feel free to drop me a line if you have more questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP
  • EU, US timezone
  • small, medium and large scale pvp
  • high skilled and experienced members.
  • we help each other with everything in the game
  • awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services
  • Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints
  • 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have
  • FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.
  • We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.
  • learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our website.

Website

1 Like

RESC1

Rescue One [RESC1] is a brand new corporation co-owned by 2 CEOs that are IRL EMTs (hense the name Rescue One!)

RESC1 is looking for all and any pilot to help grow our corporation into something large and organized. New or experienced, casual or full-time, all are welcomed to join!

Friendly-Fire is illegal, tax at 6% to start (that can be changed).
We are located in The Forge region.
We will support you in any and all interests you have in game whether that be combat, mining, hauling, whatever just ask!

Please, if you have any questions contact me (Jamie Buddhamiere) or my Partner CEO (Rika Crendraven). We look forward to working with you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.