New Player - Recently Omega

New player here.

I’m looking for a Corp where I can learn to be a pilot. I’m interested in PvP and making lots of isk. Everything I’ve read says that you can’t really do that. To be active in PvP you need a line to make isk. I was thinking ratting to cover that.

Anyway… I’m Gallente but I have Minmatar Frigate to V. Thats about all the training I have. I used the start up skill points to get it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Edit 1: I’m usually US CST from like 2000-0000.

-Locke

Hey Locke,

You should come take a look at Bandit Baking Club. We are a null sec corp who are around to help people get into pvp much like yourself. We have a large community, fun content and a place for you to make isk.
If you want more info check out our full corp ad! Bandit Baking Club <> Null <> PVP

you can also pm me for more info!

Well, getting rich off of PvP is going to be a bigger challenge, but I don’t think it’s that hard to fund your PvP through PvP. Now, you should have reasonable expectations, and know that you’re not going to get there overnight, but you don’t need to be a god tier PvP’er either.

For example, I’m not an amazeballs PvP’er, but I make a profit from nullbloc PvP through flying relatively cheap ships, looting the field, SRP, and having a knack for staying alive. Now, it’s not my most profitable income stream, nor my favorite form of PvP, but I certainly do enjoy making money off of blowing other people up.

Anyway, I highly recommend you watch John Dree’s the Art of the Poor. It’s entertaining and informative. You can find part 1 here.

Just finished the Combat and Advanced Combat missions. Heading out to the Sisters of Eve missions. Still looking!!

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

hello there we are a small corp living of a c2 wh, we would like to invited to the exciting life of wh. as a member of this corp you can engage on all type of action, from pvp to pve and yes even mingng.

hello, somos una hermanda de personal que vivien en wh, se te interesa puede ser parte de esta adventura. Nosotros no consetranmos en un c2 pero nos gusta aser pvp pve y asta minar.

if you like to had a talk you can come in to draknken pub DRAKNKEN PUB

Hit us up in chat. the channel is R2-YDA

Hey Locke Thunderbird ,

if you have 10mil SP take a look at us.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.