Brand New Player LF Corp

Hey, I finally decided to try EVE after playing shortly many years ago. I’m brand new, but would rather have some people to chat and play with than alone. Not really looking to focus on mining or anything like that, would rather try to do more military/PVP focused things (or as much as I can when I get enough skills.

A little about my demographics. I’m from the USA so I’d prefer an english speaking based corp, I’m 31 and in the military. I like a more military structure. I’m also probably having a drink while playing, so I don’t take anything seriously, it’s just a game. Decided to go with Omega from the start.

If I sound like a good fit let me know.

come chat with me :slight_smile: https://discord.gg/gZ65Q5V we are a smaller corp but im sure i can be of some assistance

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We got a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid players, and will do our best to teach ya what we know while learning new things together. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey man, take a look at bandit baking club. We have everything from small gangs to big bloc fights which are fairly organized so you might like those.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.