Newish player looking for a corp to learn pvp

I’ve played EVE on and off for years. I have dedicated myself to a new character and recently decided to come back and give it a go.

I would really enjoy to learn how to pvp in this game. I’ve always tried the agent missions and mining and I just find it boring. I want some action!

We are a rl first goal oriented pvp corp. We are looking for team players. We have people to help train and get you knowledgeable about the game. Stop by and have a chat, we might be a good fit for you.

Hit me up ingame via mail or join our public channel - FW offers easy pvp for beginners, knowledgable players to help get you up to speed on the basics of pvp, how they relate to the current meta, and plenty of room to grow from there :slight_smile:

Hi there.
I represent a Corp called Stratotech Industries. We are a mainly Industrial Corp however we do have an active PvP wing. We are based in Null sec and are currently recruiting. Particularly regarding PvP pilots. If you wish to jump in with us we will happily accommodate. We supply basic PvP ships for general Corp use and some advanced/ larger vessels depending on ops and Alliance requirements.
We have members of varied abilities so we understand levels of experience and confidence.
The only things you will need are Discord/Teamspeak for Corp and Alliance comms and the understanding that you will explode.
All our ships are wreck compatible :slight_smile:

If you would like to chat to us just jump in “Stratotech Recruitment” channel or drop me a mail
Cheers
Fyr

Do you consider yourself a virtuous pod pilot Arathraun? Do you really dislike vileness acts? The Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul to fight the waves of chaos and plunder, helping to build a New Eden where virtue thrives. Reject the path of chaos and vileness of indiscriminate plunder, pirating and destruction as proclaimed and fulfilled by entities like Goonswarm, Pandemic Horde and Test Alliance and all pirates and terrorists alike. Stand up against these despicable creatures and join the ranks of Virtus Crusade.

[Our narrative rephrased]

Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is an established corp of kindred spirits that has a character requirement (instead of a skillpoint requirement), with strong branches is PVP (>30.000 kills), PVE, industry and mining. As proud member of Curatores Veritatis Alliance [CVA] we uphold NRDS in whole EVE and hold sov in 1-1I53 and TXJ-II in Providence. We have all the different Upwell structures you need available. In PVP we fly everything from frigates up to blobs and capitals, making already more than 30.000 kills on the enemies of Provibloc. Providence is a regular target of different power blocks, so we have constant fights ranging from small fleet skirmishes to massive fleet fights.

Interested? Read more about us on our full recruitment add or join our ingame channel VIC Public.

Hey Arathraun,

We could be a good fit. We have the right size to train new pilots.

o7 Arathraun,
from what I understand you are looking for a tight knit group of people who can support you on your way to learn PvP. I can only recommend to have chat with WAIVE who are part of long established nullsec entity Razor alliance. Just drop into their recruitment channel and a recruiter will talk to you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.