[NHCOC] New Order Logistics [CODE.] - High Sec Ganking

We are still recruiting! Apply now and get a free cat! Everyone love cats, right?

3 Likes

What do people say about us (NOL, New Order Logistics)? Here is some comments from Cochise Chiricahua, member of the very “inglourious bastards” corp:

“There is an epic war waging every day in hi-sec!”
“it [CODE.] rules over everyone there.”
“let’s get you signed up!”

So why don’t you do as Cochise says and sign up to New Order Logistics, the number one corp in CODE. .

2 Likes

It is fun to gank Ventures in Atrons.
It is even more fun to gank Covetors or Retrievers in T1 Catalysts.
Solo ganking Hulks in T2 Catalysts are as dank as it gets when you are alone.

Join New Order Logistics today because in our fun fleets ganking fleets we are together ganking Mackinews and Skiffs.
Together our Atrons can kill a Hulk and pod him back to his home for free.
Together we are strong. Together we are the New Order Logistics. Together in NOL.

2 Likes

NOL is a great starter corp for a career in highsec ganking under the CODE./New Order umbrella. You just need to make one solo gank to qualify. Free reimbursement for all the ships you use. Make highsec a better place.

3 Likes

Truer words have never been spoken!
Praise James! o7

2 Likes

It’s not Friday, and even though the chat system is ****ed there is still plenty of fun to be had in the service ouf our (yours and mine) Saviour, James 315.

Join up today.

2 Likes

Ganking is good for EVE.

Praise James! o7

2 Likes

Praise James!

2 Likes

Do YOU want to talk to us about joining New Order Logistics? Join our public channel NOL_Public.

3 Likes

Burn Jita is over for this time, but New Order Logistics (NOL) continue ganking for a better HiSec!

2 Likes

Will be applying at some point this week :+1:

3 Likes

Today is the perfect day to start ganking! It is Friday and all those weekend miners are getting ready to steal James 315s ore. Get your ganking ships ready and apply to New Order Logistics!

2 Likes

Go ganking today!

2 Likes

Today is Easter and we eat eggs. The best eggs are the Golden Eggs, a pod worth more than 1b ISK. Let’s get out and hunt for those eggs.
And don’t forget that New Order Logistics is recruiting!

2 Likes

We even have a “Golden Egg” medal… so it is not all bad! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you do are waiting to join, whilst we are processing your application, you can buy shares to support the good work!

Even @Lahnius has bought 1000 New Order Shares this month!

1 Like

And he gets his own Supreme Protector’s Tip of the Hat™ too!
I bet he feels special! I remember my first Tip… :woman_cartwheeling:
I’ve got a few of them now, and each one was a moment worth savouring.

If you join the New Order family, there are many directions you can grow in. There are many opportunities for all kinds of social (and otherwise) interactions with your fellow players. It’s a blast!

If you are stuck for something to do… if you are getting burnt out on your high sec mining main… why not try it! We take Alpha accounts, no problem! Pretty much everything we do can be done with an Alpha - no barriers to participation!

Praise James and sign up today!

2 Likes

So good it is worth saying twice:

If you are stuck for something to do… if you are getting burnt out on your high sec mining main… why not try it! We take Alpha accounts, no problem! Pretty much everything we do can be done with an Alpha - no barriers to participation!

Praise James and sign up today!

2 Likes

Praise James and Gank!

2 Likes

Some important information and statistics there, provided by the NHCOC research department.

Join up and help with the good work!

2 Likes