[NHCOC] New Order Logistics [CODE.] - High Sec Ganking

Do you feel surrounded by stupid? Are people like these your “guys”?

Draugr Bennington > Coupled with Concord’s DPS it could knock them out of the fight early on. before the gank is complete
Draugr Bennington > All it takes is 30 us in alts able to fly a T2 fit destroyer and the gank fails. Two AG dessies on one CODE dessie.
Draugr Bennington > Twic the size of the gank fleet ensures a victory.
Thomas en Chasteaux > jeebus
Draugr Bennington > Not bad… Kill: Lil Bobby Tables (Catalyst) Kill: Arenthor Al Doran (Catalyst)
Thomas en Chasteaux > Draugr Bennington terrible actually
Thomas en Chasteaux > I don’t accept anything less than 35%
Thomas en Chasteaux > ECM stops the gank
Thomas en Chasteaux > 7% does not

Avoid clowns like these, join New Order Logistics instead! We have fun and does more than talking about how to whore on CONCORD killmail, we actually kill things.

3 Likes

Have you never done any ganking? Do you want to try it? Do you want to feel the rush of adrenaline? Do you want to be one of the good guys with guns? Do you see bots as one of the main problems in Eve? No problem, I have a Catalyst or Atron waiting for You for Your first gank!
We run, almost, daily fleets. Contact Lewak or Minx Mattel for details.
And don’t forget to read the latest HiSec news: http://www.minerbumping.com/

2 Likes

Who should apply to New Order Logistics? You!
You should apply if you want to:

-Make HiSec better
-Have nice and frank conversations with those you engage in elite PvP
-Get a deep understand of CONCORD game mechanics
-Fight for a better HiSec
-Support Code-compliant local producers of destroyers and blasters
-Practice your sale skills and earn a cool 10m ISK
-Make new creative ways to save HiSec
-Read all about your adventures in HiSec’s number one news outlet: minerbumping.com
-Earn cool medals
-Lose a lot of ship and get praised for doing that

And you want to do all of this, right?
Contact a New Order Logistic recruiter or our public channel NOL_Public for more information.

3 Likes

Who are the members of CODE. and the New Order Logistics?
The sexiest persons in Eve! Our mere presence makes everyone else instantly attracted to us!
Don’t believe me? Just listen to these miners:

Exawaro Pleyades > Leck mich am *****.
ClearPartsAppend Arji > ■■■■ you
Silvain Tremblay > ■■■■ you okay

As you can see, joining NOL will make you instantly sexy! Everyone wants to have sex with you.

2 Likes

Join New Order Logistics for starting your CODE. experience. Don’t be like this guy:

Sixer70 > i wasn’t afk… I was ignoring your neck bearded moms basement dwelling ass

Just another miner with a bad excus why he was AFK.

1 Like

The perpetual war against illegal mining continues. You might think they are defenceless victims, but that is not true. They are armed, and to be honest pretty harmless, and are waiting, most likely AFK, for you in an asteroid belt stealing James ore! James 315 wants you to join the fight!

If you don’t believe me, just look at this rascal.

Hello , I’ve tried to speak and ask questions on NOL_public channel but no one answers or not sure if anyone is on that channel… if there is anyone that can help me make a great pirate career i’d appreciate it. plz send a ingame message to me or here i’ll check in daily… just have a few questions i want to ask 1st that im curious about. thank you

You can always hop in the Minerbumping channel :wink:

Join CODE. for the most creative sandbox gaming in Eve!
It is easy to join us, just show support for James 315 and the Code in your bio, kill a few miners in HiSec, send the Killmails to a recruiter or two (or post them on zkillboard) and then apply to the New Order Logistics!

2 Likes

I can’t join, I don’t meet base requirement #2… Oh well, will have to find something else to do… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You can start by showing respect for James 315 and the Code!

Did my post come across as being disrespectful? That was not the intent…

I do of course assume that you, and everyone else for that matter, are respectful toward James 315 and the Code, why would anyone not be that?

Ganking can be done in any ship. Even free corvettes can be used. This is how you do it:

Find a friend, two corvettes and a handful of blasters and stabs and you have everything you need for a gank:

2 Likes

Do you want to be the next Twitch star without the hassle of doing the actually streaming? Join New Order Logistics!

Just a few days ago we did this stream sniping. The miner streamed his own death!

He should thank us, half of his viewers was from CODE. .

2 Likes

New Order Logistics is the best corp in Eve. We really are. The very best. No other corp in Eve is better. You should join us now. We’ve got Catalysts and Thrashers that can do incredible things. Things you wouldn’t believe. Just like in the movies. Have you watched Twitch streamers? It is incredible to see us swoop in and gank those Twitch miners. Afterward every miner thanked us personally and bought a mining permit. That’s a fact. A factly fact. Each Twitcher miner has made a point of coming up to us to say thank you. They thanked us a lot for saving HiSec. They said we make the bestest and bigliest HiSec in all of Eve. They really did.

Join New Order Logistics today! Contact Super Perforator, Liek DarZ, Sphinx Mattel or Galaxy Pig. Or go to NOL_Public and talk to us.

1 Like

Join New Order Logistics! Join our channel NOL_Public to get more info about us!

And remember MHGA!

1 Like

MHGA

Make HiSec greater again

Make HiSec Greater Again

MAKE HiSec GREATER AGAIN

MAKE HISEC GREATER AGAIN

MAKE HISEC GREATER AGAIN!!!

Join NOL! Join the fight to MHGA!

2 Likes

Corp Name: New Order Logistics, part of the mighty CODE. alliance.

Language: Primary English, but many of our members have native languages other than English
TZ: EU, US, AU, RU

Method of Contact:

1. Contact Liek DarZ, Sphinx Mattel, Super Perforator or Galaxy Pig in-game
  2. Ask in Minerbumping or NOL_Public in-game channels.

Looking for: Anyone with a pulse. We are looking for those that only want to press F1 once every 15 minutes and we are looking for those that wants to be FC. We are looking for scouts that can find fat mining barges and we are looking for those that loot the wrecks afterward. We are looking for people that want to bump Orcas and we are looking for those that want to talk to miners afterward and explain why the miner were bumped away from the Ice field. We are looking for those that want to take part in fleet ganks and those that want to solo gank.

And we are looking for many more, the only limit is your own creativity and ability to learn.

Read more about how to start ganking on the Miner Bumping website.

Example Killboard: To join NOL you must have, at least, done one gank in HiSec on your alt; the Venture is a nice starter target. Make sure to upload it to zkillboard for every to see. And no, NPC Ventures don’t count. NOL are about PvP, not PvE.

Culture: Relaxed atmosphere, ganking is perfect for those that only can play a few hours a month or those that play every day, all day. Thick skin is necessary because people outside the alliance will not always appreciate your good work for HiSec. You do also need to show support and respect for James 315 and the Code. That is not optional.

Main Focus: Elite HiSec PvP in all its forms. We gank mining ships and mission runners in their natural habitat. We are camping gates looking for haulers that put way too much stuff in their tiny ships, and of course we are also looking for those that didn’t do that. We do also sell mining permits. If you are in HiSec and don’t want to join us, you should right now send me 10m ISK for a mining permit.

1 Like

Don’t forget that CODE. is as active as ever. If you are interested in ganking go to minerbumping or NOL_Public channel to talk to us.
How to become an Agent: http://www.minerbumping.com/p/become-agent.html