No longer looking

Thanks!

1 Like

I used to fly with this guys, nice ones

@Juon_Rin

1 Like

Hello,

I sent you a convo invite in game and would love the chance to have a convo with you. if i have missed you please send me a in game mail @ Lord Balis.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I left my computer on with EVE running when I left for work today, lol. If I’m online right now I am AFK. I will respond to any in-game messages when I get home in a few hours.

2 Likes

We are a small exploration and combat corp living in one of the most accessible regions of nullsec in New Eden. Though combat orientated we are in an alliance that has structures and lets be honest, every corp should have some industrialists.

Simply easier for me to post our forum ad if you want to know more, needless to say we dont hold sov so were incredibly chilled on that front :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why dont you give us a look?

1 Like

:moonwalkingparrot:House Of Tyrell Recruiting Now:moonwalkingparrot:

We’re an established corp of close-knit players actively looking for social and experienced pilots to man the guns of our war machine. We have an incredibly diverse group of people with a wide variety of experiences and expertise, all of whom are passionate and dedicated to having fun with each other and pushing both personal, corporation and alliance-level goals.

We are a part of The Initiative, Come and join us and get involved in the fun.

What We Offer:

Very active alliance/corp FCs actively providing content in:

• Small/medium sized gang roams

• BLOPS/bomber hunting fleets

• large-scale alliance warfare

• Capital/Supercapital engagements

• Fluid management style

Want to try your hand at FCing with some experienced back-seating? Want to develop your own combat-sig within corp/alliance? We aim to progress the development of our members

crabbing - mining/moon mining, ratting, market seeding, capital/super production, tearbear isk farming etc etc
Strong EU/US TZ with decent AU TZ presence

Requirements:

• 10M SP

• To be a team players, Be active on comms and social with your corpmates

• Be active in PVP activity, supporting the corp & alliance towards it’s strategic goals.

Note, if you show a history of aggressively and consistently targetting our alliance or allies in pvp engagements you cannot be considered for application.

Contact

Discord: https://discord.gg/rJJq84N

Join the ingame channel: House of Tyrell Pub

Alternatively, send Arianhrod Begin an in-game mail.

1 Like

I think DF1AS would be right up your alley. Small corp, veteran leadership rebuilding after a 3 year break. We’re in a C2 with C5 & Null statics and perfect PI. We’ve got a wardec-proof shell corp for the industry toons and hauler alts and the like, so no worries there.

Join channel DF1AS Public in game and let’s have a chat.

1 Like

Come enjoy krabbing and blowing stuff up with us

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT is once again opening recruitment after we have moved to our new home in Querious We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on ourMumble. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell

Still looking at options.

Hey check us out

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.