Looking for a home!

I am looking for a corp and here is what I have to offer:
93.5M SP Industrial Trader + Jump Freighter Pilot
65M Caldari; Missiles, Shields combat pilot.
18M Tackle/ Scout
I am looking for a home for my Combat pilot and would be willing to use my industrial character to support the corporation as well.
I have never experienced high level null or WH space before and am interested in both.

Thanks,
Ave

2 Likes

Hey! We are a corp in null-sec, in a big alliance in a big coalition. We are mainly focused on indy, but like to do PVP from time to time. We want to play a game and have fun, so no drama and that kind of bullcrap. Real life comes first, as is having fun, and we like to make some isk and support our alliance along the way. If you are interested, feel free to contact us!
https://evedougyfreash.wixsite.com/-reb

Kind regards,

Wiggle

1 Like

Hello,

If you are looking for a close group of friends, rather than being a soldier in a big alliance/coalition, we are the answer.

1 Like

Hi Avelarius,

if you want to come down to null, take a look at us. You got nothing to loose.

1 Like

I love the fact that you’ve put some SP into Caldari just like myself!
My corporation and alliance base out of Providence, a nullsec region where you’ll definitely get the type of PVP you’re looking for. Blops, capital CTA escalations and a lot of small-gang fights, which is hard to find in other nullsec regions as consistently.

Our corporation does a bit of everything and we’ve got a real tight knit community of people which to be honest can also be hard to find in other regions where it’s just isolated.

( Hyperian Command ~NRDS with Teeth~ )

1 Like

Ok this answers are boring.

If you want to get in to a new project with a small WH corp in development, maybe you’ll find a home you’ve been looking for…

I wont say much, just pm me in game

1 Like

@Avelarius_Amilupar

You should check us out and have a chat with one of our team

FAYN Industries

1 Like

Contact this toon in game. LS/HS/WH. RL first. Want to start to grow. o/

Stop by and have a chat.

Not sure on your TZ but we might of interest.

Take a gander, you seem to be the kind of material we like.

ICON Libertas would be a great home for you! First of all, we own a jump freighter service, serving Perrigan Falls and Oasa in null sec, and we are always looking for new pilots to join that team. We also offer a lot of PvP fun, including training. Our alliance, Lord of Worlds , offers fleets of all sizes every day. Free mining of moons and a solid industry infrastructure, too. And we are a good and friendly community to play with.

Please contact me in game, Arrowspeeed Bounty. Or join ICON_Public

Hope to talk with you soon!

Arrow

Hey there,

WASME - Likely Suspects is a 0.0 Corporation, we are looking to build up our EU/USTZ. We have daily ops and there is never any shortage of things to shoot.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/wasme-likely-suspects-eu-us-nullsec-pvp-corp

We have always been a PvP Corp, we have recently come back from a break from pvp after the Co2/Moa issues. We are for the fun fights, not the killboard padding. We are happily situated in RAZOR Alliance

We can offer:
Fun Fights
Nullsec Space
Capital Fleets
Friendly Atmosphere.

Feel free to get in touch with myself or drop into our recruitment channel: ‘Likely Public’.

Hi there we are a null sec corp in goons we are Wcs

Come have a chat in our pub channel WCS-PUB

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.