🇺🇸 No Rules Just Money - Not War Eligible - Recruiting Miners & Combat pilots! - USTZ HS & Wormhole Based

So more than one week in to the corp now and so far, it’s been everything promised…activity from mining, to conduits, to wormholes…zero tax rate is for real and it’s a no pressure team as well.

Continue to recommend this corp as a great opportunity for anyone looking for great content with little drama.

Returning player. I previously worked out in null sec. Have been with this corporation for a full day now and it has been great! Very organized, active players who are great with new, returning, and veteran players. The CEO takes the time to support you through learning or even relearning the game, sets you up with a good skill path that will benefit both you and the corp. His goal is mutual success, for both the corporation and the individual players. You get what you put into it. That doesn’t mean you have to log in all the time or go to any kind of mandatory ops. If you are on and an op is going to happen, you can choose to join. You get paid for all ops. Shout out to Lex. He knows what he’s doing. Give it a try!

/Afro

1 Like

Looking for more mature, motivated players to join our supportive community. We are growing and moving in a great direction. Join us!

Come enjoy content with us!

Join us for Minor Conduits!

There is no “I” in “team”. Join an established high sec corp with consistent access to content, functional doctrines and tangible economic support. We succeed as a team.

Almost 3 weeks in now. Best Corp choice I ever made…can’t imagine being anywhere else.

1 Like

Come get this content! Join T-CAM Public

It’s clear that this corp understands that its members are its greatest asset, both in the opportunities it creates for growth and how new members are equipped. I’m a relatively new player who recently returned to EVE after about nine years. T-CAM accelerated me to fleet ops faster than I ever thought I would have gone, and has me making more ISK than I’ve ever made in Eve.

Fleet ops are cohesive and effective, and are built on practical experience. I have no doubt that I will call T-CAM home for a long time.

Players new to EVE will do well at T-CAM.

1 Like

Looking to fill more of our evening US time zone (0:00-08:00 evetime)
Join T-CAM Public

Come join us on our invasion fleets.

I might be jumping ship from FFIV to Eve, and I do enjoy a Co-op PVE experience, Msg me in game later I should be on.

Highly organized, yet casual. Come join the fun.

Been with these guys for a couple weeks now. I am a returning player who spent a lot of time in null sec but had to take 9 years off to raise my daughter solo. Super great to be in a game where I don’t have to do the same. We are now starting to do minor conduits fairly consistently, and we do emerging conduits when we aren’t doing those. All of our corpmates are very teamwork oriented whether it be mining, industry, pve ops, and a couple of us go into wormholes and pew pew a bit. If you want a group of people who will help you learn the game, have your back, and talk with while popping rats and rocks, join us!

Looking for more to join our ops. Join “T-CAM Public”

Always looking for more people to add to our growing community! Join T-CAM Public.

Looking for more! Join T-CAM Public

Everything you need right now to the fitted ship. Join T-CAM Public

Come and get the start in eve you deserve!

6 weeks in and we are growing our corp and having a great time. If you love pve and hate the drama of null, it’s a great place to be…