Now for something completely different ( Repaired )

Good to know that it’s not just me. I experienced this across multiple accounts so it’s nice to hear that it will be resolved.

Yeah, it’s been 11 hrs now and the issue still hasn’t been resolved…

All five of my accounts can’t claim the Event Daily Log-in reward, both in-game or in the Launcher Log-in screen…

the stench of compensation is getting stronger

I spammed claim at quit game so my progress moves on, ofc I lost today’s rewards.

No regrets.

Several aspects of eve online is “retroactive” some skills are retroactive, but in this instance if anytime during a promo, if you went from alpha to omega, you could retroactively gain all the previously locked items. If its not allowing it, then its a bug

1 Like

Today they added another day, fixed the bug, and added SP in tomorrows omega slot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.