Nullified pod

i don’t claim anything. The OP switched the goalpost from implants to killmails, therefore my question was spot on. if killmails are what bothers him, then the reason why he wants it changed is his ego and therefore this whole thread is nothing but ego tripping about an imaginary symbol of an inagimary social status no mature person cares about.

No. When loss means nothing, there is no point in caring about tuis game at all. You get that backwards. His issue isn’t loss. his issue is his righteousness and the horrible mindset of believing people are victims.

1 Like

The point I wanted to make is when a ship is destroyed in a bubble the pod cannot escape giving a free kill. It is fun and takes skill to catch a ship fight it and kill it, it is also fun to be caught, attacked even killed. But to sit in a pod in a bubble with nothing to do but slowly head out of the bubble hoping you get ignored I find less fun.
I tried making other points to back this up poorly it seems but that is the bones of it.

1 Like

Yeah but what’s wrong with that? it’s the nature of the bubble. You’re not actually explaining why it’s an issue at all, you just keep saying that it’s an issue. it’s not.

As you stated above, you have a problem with a killmail. That means the problem is you, not the game or the killmail, b4cause killmails are just killmails and any and all value they have is purely created by the one who cares about it.

And THAT usually are people who have self esteem issues, who use them as symbol of social status.

I know. You can thank me for pointing out you were wrong any time.

This could be balanced if say it required slot 6 implant and made your pod warp nullified until unplugged or podded.

Pods need safety too

Its rare but in points where someone will catch you on the gate. Choke point, battleship like rokh with large smartbombs can catch you while you land on the grid in a pod, warping to gate at 0.
Usually the battleship is not alone.

Let’s get some wine, put on some music and make sweet, sweet, nullified pods together.