Nullsec Corp, Reign of Steel. Make Your Mark

IMG_4545

Waiting for your mail to land

Not just carebears.

Are you a more mature player looking for a more level headed group to play with?

Do you want to enjoy your game more?

Are you reading this?

Mail me in game.

Pinging

More dudes and dudettes needed

Time to doo diss.

No time like the present

Bump!

Corps advertises that it helps new players, so I applied. I went through the application process and was told that I was accepted into the corp. They backtracked and said that they were withdrawing their acceptance “for my benefit.”

They don’t owe me anything and they are free to do what they want. However, I think it’s disingenuous to say they help new players when they really don’t.

I just want to share this with other new players that may be looking for a corp.

Sorry it went that way for you but when my leadership says no I don’t have any recourse. We wish you all the best in your future in Eve.

Looking for a couple of FCs (aspiring FCs might be acceptable) looking for a challenge and willing to grow carebears into grizzlies.

It’s not the size of the dog in the fight. It’s the size of the fight in the dog.

Spaghetti

Rare ore spawn. Guys are mining hundreds of millions in a hour and you’re missing out.

Still here. Still waiting for you.

Having fun yet?

We need PVPers, Miners, Builders, FCs, Explorers… Basically if you can do it in Eve we want you.

Corp buybacks every Friday so get paid for your efforts.

Stil here. Still waiting for you to contact me. The food is getting cold and the beer is getting warm.

Now is the time

It’s a great day to join