NZ 100M SP Returning Player

Hey ,

Back after stopping playing in 2014. Looking to get back into Null Sec.

• Omega Account
  • British living in New Zealand (31)
  • Pretty casual depending on work
  • I have a working mic and would prefer to use discord
  • Do have an alt but is used for solo wormhole isk making

Any questions hit me up.

Thanks,
MKAH

2 Likes

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a low sec, no-drama, corporation. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

We operate in amarr/minmatar low sec where we support the Minmatar Militia.

■ Faction Warfare ■ Small Gang Warfare ■ LP Buyback
■ Abyssal CO-OP ■ Pirate Burners ■ Casual ■ Community

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 :slight_smile: :smiley: =D

Hey man! Khorne. is a brand new C6-C5 wormhole pvp corp. If you are interested check us out here:

I know you said NS but maybe you can be swayed into LS?

o7 MKAH
I will leave you this corporation ad here. The corporation is a proud member of Razor alliance and we are looking for new members to join the fray.
In Razor we have a welcoming culture and are happy to help you back into the game.
Fly safe!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/razor-suicide-squad-waive/236407/3

Hay bud we a small pvp corp eu/usa
If you looking for pvp soon as I join back with my alliance you will have more targets that you can shake a stick at with over 100 war dec on iv only drop out so I can get more member to do more pvp opp so if your interest drop me message in the meantime check out FAQ also there is a link to or discord channel

Stop by and have a chat, we might be a good fit for you.

Hello MKAH,

Welcome back. Please contact: Ravangard, HAKUNA METATA or Tyi’ Ko’rrin. Please join: Grimm Public channel. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe.

3,000 ships lost in your mum!

What sort of dick-tator am I?
Orlav Aldent 2020
“Dear god this has been a long time coming, I’ve been active in EVE for around 5 years. In that time I have been a lowsec pirate playing scrubby gate games and camping till the dreads drop. I have done hard time in nullsec, playing king of the hill and cloaky camping kids that 100% deserved it, 40% of the time. After nullsec burnt me to a crisp, I got lost in wormhole space and fell in love with the splash, Jspace is without a doubt the love of my life however I now find myself in lowsec once again. This time though I want to build my own community, I have spent a lot of my game time building and supporting the communities I have been lucky enough to be a part of and at long last, I want my own little crew of fruits, nuts and vegetables to unleash on the unsuspecting and uncloaked.”

Requirements

• Omega - I would love to open my doors to alphas as well, however I don’t believe that non-faction warfare lowsec space is well suited for alphas, this requirement may change however, I do value the raw fearlessness that new bros have.
  • USTZ - This is flexible, however i’m an Australian that works nightshift and that’s not going to change anytime soon, so USTZ is the best fit. I won’t discourage other TZs, however be aware that I cannot guarantee content, that’s in your court.
  • PVP - I don’t care what you do for income, I have several side ventures myself that are of the care bear kind. However when you hear the words “I’ve tackled a…”, you will be expected to back up our tackler ASAP.
  • 18+ - I’m not interested in edgelords who are edgelords for the edge. I want everyone to jell and to respect one another even if you don’t agree on everything others think or share. There are loose community guidelines that will be made clear, they are there to cultivate an open and enjoyable culture and community.
  • Mic - This is a no-brainer, if you can’t communicate, you’re going to have a bad time. This means discord and TS, I literally never want to have to use mumble ever again.

Join me on discord

Hello agail MKAH,

[Grimmlogo] *GriMM Hounds is accepting capable pilots to join us in our new 0.0 Home. We are a US/AU TZ PvP corp. We fly under the flag of SONS of BANE Alliance. S0B operates in 0.0 Sov space, so you will have the ability to acquire the isk needed for your pew habits. About us: We are a diverse membership of bros that have been together for over 10 yrs +. We have been playing and quitting this game for so long now that we can relate it to that of a ex girlfriend who we just cant get rid of. …

check anza out mate best corp i’ve been in

Hey there O/ We are currently accepting new members and I hope you will come check us out

ANZA is open for recruiting. We offer you a home in NULL to PVE or PVP. IN ALL TIME ZONE’s

Tired of inactive corps? Tired of traditional 0.0 space? Tired of being an F1 monkey?
Do you want to do what you want to do in the game?

If you answered yes to any of these questions then ANZAC Alliance is the place for you. ANZA is a pilot first corporation in Eve that is a member of Siberian Squad - Legacy Coalition.

We are a top 10 most active corp in Eve and a community that nurtures growth and doing what you want to do in game.

Whether you are a bitter vet looking for a new experience or a brand new Omega trying to figure out the universe, we have something to offer you. chat ingame

How to join ANZA? Join the in game channel in game [ anza apps ]
Complete the application in the link.
Speak with a recruiter to accept your application.
See you in game

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.