Of Tears and ISK, New Players and Veteren Friendly

Want to avoid having to pay broker fees on your ore? Don’t have maxed skills or implants and still want the best value for your time put into the game? Come to us and we will help you out.

Worried about the moon changes? Don’t know if what you are mining is worth it anymore? Let us give you the tools to be able to get ahead of all these changes that are here and are coming. We will help you know when and what to do when you lose all that ore.

Bump!

Bump it louder

bump it

Sounds promising.

Changes are coming this Tuesday, we are prepared, are you?

Bump it

sick of putting your ships at risk, not making enough where you are? give us a try, lets see if we can put you in a better situation.

Bump it louder

Oh, Hi there!

im on looking to chat its 730 est ill be on to chat for probably 30 more mins

I’m excited, are you?

Bump it

Bump it

Welcome new and old players to eve, let us get you up to date with the new things that have happened and how to better capitalize on opportunities in the game

Stuck at home? Wanna learn how to play or make an extra income? Give us a try

CCP yoinked HS moons… we still have your back.

Hi, returning player here. Do you have a public chat channel i could possibly join to see if i’d fit in with yourselves please ?

ps - free bump :slight_smile:

We are actively looking for people to not only train but help us achieve a new goal of building an invasion team with our community. Our vision is growing as we expand and look to take on new challenges.