[OFOC] Out of focus is recruiting! WH PVP/PVE corp looking for new active members!

still looking for bloodbags

I live, i die, i live again!!!

Still looking for War Boys!

stil looking for a few frisky souls :slight_smile:

I play eve over 9 years including Serenity and Tranquility, This is the most interesting corp I joined.

Get in here, you nerds

Having a NS static is like having free reindeer filaments with no cooldown.

still looking for a few more souls :slight_smile:

we may or may not have Pie! just saying still looking for a few more people.

looking for young bloods :green_heart:

We are still looking for new corp members and still killing supers. Not even the Delve supers are safe.

These guys are nice people. They offer free kebabs to new members.

still looking for new peeps :slight_smile:

(the Kebab is a lie)

War Boys wanted!

more War Boys is still needed :green_heart:

Been through all sorts of corps in EVE - OFOC is the best one I have had the pleasure of joining.

So if you feel like you would enjoy unloading Occult L in to an unsuspecting Rorqual or carrier pilot then OFOC is for you!

Odin’s Call is on a major upswing right now, which makes this a great time to join. There’s fleets all day, every day, and we’re currently successfully rebuilding our USTZ. Leave the blob and drop triglavian doctrines on their rorqs instead. Imagine PvP being next door every time you log in.

Don’t know a single thing about wormholes or how they work? I’ll try to illustrate some differences, including pros and cons of living in one, while trying to stay as unbiased as possible.

Odin’s Call live in a C2 wormhole with a static nullsec (the ‘SNS’). This means every time that wormhole closes, a new one opens up into a completely random nullsec system. We can also cause this to happen on purpose (we can ‘roll’ the static), in order to rapidly roll the dice on getting into an active nullsec pocket.

If we have a good connection, we will undock either a nano gang or another small gang, or a big, badass Triglavian fleet (Leshaks, Ikitursas, Drekavacs). Are nano gangs typically consist of 5-10 pilots, and we use them to fight enemy gangs, standing fleets and formups, and the Triglavian fleet to ‘whale’ (go after big targets such as carriers, rorquals or even supercaps). Our whaling fleets are usually around 20-30 pilots strong, but we’re hoping to increase that number soon. The SNS is always connected to somewhere, so even without any ongoing fleets, you can still stretch your legs and go shoot at people.

The other static wormhole is a C5, which we use to make money (by running C5 sites as a group), or scan out highsec connections to bring new ships in. We will usually be no farther than 10-15 jumps from Jita. On the other hand, there’s no JF service, so our members have to bring their ships/equipment in themselves.

When flying a small gang, a lot of the times we will be outnumbered, fighting against caps or both. That makes for some tricky piloting, as a slip-up can often get you killed immediately. There’s usually no clear FC, you have to pilot your own ships and work out strategy and tactics on the fly. Even so, we welcome pilots without a lot of solo/small gang experience, as long as they are eager to learn and respond well to criticism. We often take risky fights that we really shouldn’t, and end up losing fights. Hell, we often lose fights we shouldn’t have, but that’s just part of life.

That’s not to say it is pure content 100% of the time. A lot of times the locals just don’t want to fight, or they’re too eager and bring a fleet we simply don’t stand a chance of killing. Sometimes we’ll roll our SNS for hours without finding anything. It happens. But even a cursory glance at our killboard should make it clear there’s still plenty of content to be found.

Making money in a wormhole comes down to two things - either you join group crabbing sessions in the C5, or you own a personal bear hole. Group ratting doesn’t happen all that often, but we will organize it if you show interest and/or need. It takes a little setup, and then you can 100-200M ISK/h, per pilot you are using. I won’t go into details with bear holes, they take a lot of setup and know-how.

too many bloodbags more War Boys needed :slight_smile:

still looking for a few more. wanted US and AU timers!

Joined Out of Focus almost a month ago. Been having an absolute blast with these nerds. Having played EVE in nullsec my entire career, I lost fun playing the game. But these mad lads have re-ignited my spark for EVE.

Lots of content, lots of explosions and a lot of good dudes across all TZ’s :slight_smile: