Old Beta Player

Hey guys consider me a Noob, Started this game way back in the Day Circa November 2003, Came out of Curse and became one of the instigators of The Foundation in GW, played up until 2014 with Alcatraz Prison Break Rooks$&Kings.

Came back 2018 for a few months traded made a Zillion . Looking at it now it’s changed a wee bit. Looking to get started in 0.0 space with a good crew.

Obviously need to get back into it moved alot of stuff to Hi Sec…but have a Jump Frighter. Long story short good secure space to find my feet again.

We might be a good fit for you. We can help you relearn the game.

We are The Order of Omerta and we’re a community driven mining and indy Corp looking for more members.

We have access to all three sectors of space and are looking to fill it with more players.

Mining and indy: We have access to all three area of space to gather resources from, engineering structures in highsec and null and TONS of mining opportunities, max boosts and near max reprocessing.

PvP: We aren’t pros but we got plenty of ppl who are willing to join fleets and hunt some space prey. Gate camps, filament roams, ganking gankers, we’re always looking for more combat minded pilots or those with FC experience to help teach and lead content.

PvE: We run missions, abyssals and other types of pve events for fun and money. Tons of opportunities for ratting in lowsec and null as well.

Community: We play this game for fun and to achieve Corp goals and make friends. We don’t like drama or toxic attitudes and prefer to let ppl play their way. Great bunch of ppl in coms and joining fleets together.

We require ESI checks, Mic for coms, mature attitude, willingness to participate in fleets or Corp activities, active at least once a month.

If you’re looking for a relaxed Corp that you can enjoy the game without a bunch of ppl telling you how to play it and a mature community where you can make friends then join us today.

Discord: The Order of Omerta
In game channel: The Order Recruitment

Check us out, you will not be sorry.

Help [NPSI] Small gang fleet community grow - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hi Seoul

Welcome back to eve and best of luck finding a good home this time around and hope you can consider our corp an option.

since you will most likely be bombarded with mails and posts i will make this simple and short.

Just check our recruitment post below when ever you got time

/Prim

Also 2003 player. I ran a corp in Foundation back in the day!

Check us out and jump in discord for a chat if your interested.

Eve Forum Post: https://forums.eveonline.com/t/nexus-core-pvp-pve-industry-null-sov-eu-timezone

CEO & Recruitment - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)

Discord: Join our discord!

Hi @seoul , just sent you an ingame mail :slight_smile:

Hi Seoul,

Masters of Coin is a newbie-friendly corporation focused on industry, mining, and PVE.
We belong to the alliance WE FORM BL0B. BL0B is the sister alliance to WE FORM V0LTA, one of the most feared PVP alliances in all of New Eden.

When you join our team you will have access to 34 null-sec star systems to mine, explore, rat, and fight to your heart’s content. We’re primarily based in the region of Deklein. By using our jump bridges, you’ll be a stone’s throw from Jita, the main trade hub.

We have regular moon mining operations, some of the best ratting space in the game, and alliance pvp fleets run by veteren fleet commanders. As part of our team, you can make boatloads of isk out in null.

Most importantly, we have many people online at all hours. Experienced pilots who can answer any questions you have, and help you grow in this game. We have an active discord filled with resources, where we share in-game knowledge and hang out.

If you are interested in joining us, please let me know.

Alternatively, here is your personal invite to our Discord where we would be happy to answer any and all of your questions.

Fly safe o7

Warm Regards,
Endapuper ,Minmatar

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.