Old eve player with 4 characters looking for a home

F-OFF* is looking for returning pilots, most of us… All of us have just returned as well. You would be welcome here. Please take a min to join our in game channel and check us out.

Discord

ESI Check
https://eve-hr.com/F-OFF

Killboard

1 Like

Hi Deilige Pupper,
We (Anoikis Outlaws) have sent you a message in game - just in case you’re not able to be in game right now here’s our details post: Looking for PVP? Maybe PVP with PVE/Indy on the side? ANOUT is recruiting all timezones

I think we fit the bill for all of your requirements, and fit your timezones perfectly. Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hi there,

I know you mentioned that you are not looking for inactive corps and yes, we are pretty small but not inactive.Im confident things will change in time and we will grow into a beautifull group again, as we once were.Anyway, your add seems somewhat the same with ours and i think you would enjoy this group.

1 Like

hello mate

1 Like

Hey there! Welcome back to EVE! If you’re looking for an active EUTZ corp I’d highly recommend Alwar Fleet, they are the EUTZ heavy corp in my alliance, Federation Uprising, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Pure Blind. They are highly active and are a very stable corp, having been around for several years.

We have multiple systems for ratting, doing DED sites, and mining, and we also have Industrial infrastructure for refining, T2 production, and capital manufacturing. We’re also a real life first group, so we do not have strict activity requirements whatsoever.

We have a competent capital fleet, with armor caps preferred though any are accepted, and we also support Rorqual mining as well. If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

U still looking?

1 Like

oke we are a nullsec pvp/pve corp in its own space with its own alliance and we are also a part of a huge coalition our alliance has transport services but since that we are also in a big coalition we have lots of stuff sale on market and on contracts so have no worries about transportation etc we do pvp mostly and earn our money from pve and idy too…

If you are intrested drop by our corp discord and lets talk via chat or voice…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.