20 mil + SP looking for friendly corp and advice on getting into pvp

Hi all,

So I’ve been playing Eve on and off for a while now. For whatever reason, I’ve never found a good corp and never got the chance to enjoy the genuinely social and multiplayer aspects of the game. I’ve been doing a lot of high-sec mining, null-sec and wh exploration, I do some PI and industry. But I really get the feeling this game is meant to be played in a good corp!

What I can offer:
I have 20mil + sp
Willing to learn and try new things, I’m keen to try different “support” roles in pvp, e.g. EWAR or logi or whatever really.
I’m sociable, like to chat and connect with people.
UK tz, but I work irregular hours so can play during the day sometimes.

What I’m looking for:
A friendly sociable corp, not so big that I’ll just be another face amongst the crowd.
Fairly grownup… I’m 31, real life comes first and all that…
I want to get into the pvp side of the game. But haven’t really got a clue how it works, so would need some people that are patient enough while I learn the ropes.
That’s it really!

4 Likes

You should consider joining Alwar Fleet, they are the UKTZ heavy corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, a Gallente Militia alliance that owns Nullsec sovereignty in Cloud Ring, meaning we do both Lowsec and Nullsec. We’re very friendly and very very willing to teach players. We are also very focused on the PVP aspects of EVE.

If you’re interested, feel free to join our Discord server here: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

6 Likes

Thanks man, sounds interesting! I’ll drop into the Discord channel when I get a chance!

2 Likes

Awesome, will be looking forward to seeing you!

3 Likes

Hey @Carmen_Kwo-Mentang

While CaseyLP is a good dude, if you’re interested in non-faction warfare lowsec/npc nullsec and you’re active in the US TZ you should check out our corp Filthy Peasants.

We’re a lowsec/npc nullsec pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’ve lived in the region for several years now and have established ourselves as the premier pvp group on Solitude and southern Syndicate. We can offer a more friendly and laid back environment with a focus on you individually while also having enough members to participate in small/medium sized pvp.

While we’re primarily a pvp corp there are also many PvE opportunities in our area such as moon mining, exploration, gas/drug manufacturing, and anything else you can think of to make a buck. Check out our links below and if you’re interested join our public channel Open Filth to have a chat with us.

2 Likes

I’m based in the UK unfortunately, so not sure a US tz corp would work out!

2 Likes

I’d like to know when exactly do you play eve? Like 1600 to 2000 eve time. (that’s just an example)

2 Likes

Hello! Have a look at our most recent add. I think we check most of your boxes. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I play irregular hours, during the day, but my long sessions where I can commit most time would be evenings on weekends (Fri/Sat/Sun)

2 Likes

If you’re looking for a laid back way to get into a Corp and check out nullsec, I’d encourage you to check us out.

Also, hopefully welcome back to Eve full time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

eve mail sent o7

2 Likes

:diamonds: image :diamonds:

Click on the pictures
:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: image :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

Hey, we are a ustz corp in an eutz alliance (The Initiative) so we have content going on all the time from alliance ops in eu to corp ops in the ustz that you might be interested in if you stay up later on weekends. Come check us out Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilots

1 Like

1 Like

sent you a mail ingame :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Come join us. Don’t even consider others. [MDLAB] - relaxed null sec corporation

1 Like

Take a look at us in The Grove. We’re a fairly small, casual corp operating out of low sec space. We are adults so we don’t expect people to be on all the time, and, corp ops are not mandatory. We support all types of pilots.

We are not a pvp corp, but, because we’re in low sec, we do pvp from time to time.

If you’re interested, send me a message in game.

Pillsian

1 Like

Hi,

I run a close and sociable corp who are in a sov holding alliance. We are a mix of tz and generally have ppl online most of the time.

I myself am uktz, have a demanding job, kids, mrs, a dog etc. (I know odd for an eve player right?)

Think we may be able offer what you seek, if you are interested in having a chat join our ingame channel EVE-FLEET, we can have a chat and see if we can find ourselves a match.

Good luck with finding the right group to fly with

1 Like

Thanks for for all the replies everyone!

1 Like

• New Pilot Friendly.
  • Training Fleets and Guides!
  • Adult Environment.
  • EU/US TZ Corp

A part of Razor Alliance one of the Oldest alliances in the game!

Come and have a chat with us, we’re small enough where we’ll probably even remember your birthday! (probably not though…)

1 Like