Old player coming back as a total noob :D

Title says it all, I played for about 6 years and when I quit I gave away everything. I did anything from playing in wormholes and sacrificing ships to BOB (Looking at you Firebird Squadron), to running with old TEST and Goons, to pissing about in low sec with the lowest of the low.

I’m looking at coming back and of course one thing anyone needs in this damnable game is a good corporation, sure you can make isk and find kills alone but where’s the fun in that?

I’m not sure if I wanna face roll back into blobs or tippy toe my way back into the WH life, what I do know is that I want to collect tears and I want to make isk to afford my shiny toys of doom to create said tears.

If you don’t like a drunk guy that has a good Joe Exotic impersonation (that !@#$% Carole Baskin!), doesn’t really have much of a filter, and will carry on any conversation no matter how horrible it has become than I’m not your man. If you do like all of that, and happen to like encouraging drunk ship flying, cursing, memes that make you question how the human race is on top, and a myriad of other socially unacceptable qualities I’m your guy.

DISCLAIMER: I have no SP atm, I plan on plexing to either buy out a new toon or just skill my new one up and build it into specifically what I want/fleet doctrine reqs. Also, Carole Baskin killed her husband, that is all.

1 Like

Hey Calad,

I currently own my own C5 wormhole by myself and I’m looking for some partners in USTZ . There’s good isk to be made here and looking at starting my own little crew. If you’re of the adventurous type, let me know and we can get to work.

-Halfdone

1 Like

Hey there, we’re all total noobs in the end, doesnt matter if you have played the game for 10 years or 1 year.

WASME - Likely Suspects is a 0.0 Corporation, we are looking to build up our EU/USTZ. There are daily alliance ops and there is never any shortage of things to shoot.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/wasme-likely-suspects-eu-us-nullsec-pvp-corp

WASAME Has been a PvP corp since day one.
We have recently come back from a break from pvp after the Co2/Moa issues, and after padding our wallets in a rental alliance.
We are for the fun fights, not the killboard padding. We are happily situated in RAZOR Alliance

We can offer:
Fun Fights
Nullsec Space
Capital Fleets
Friendly Atmosphere.

Feel free to get in touch with myself or drop into our recruitment channel: ‘Likely Public’.

Or join our Discord for a chat:

1 Like

We might be a good fit for you, stop by and have a chat.

1 Like

FW and former BOB (BNC), Starting all over again and looking for more like me. Contact me in-game please if your interested in building up again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.