US Est TZ - 140m / 100m Returning Player looking for CASUAL WormHole Corp

Per the title;

I have not “played” in probably 5 years. I’ve had a few failed attempts at coming back to the game but going to give it another swing.

I have a 140m and 100m toons that are looking for a very casual WH Corp.

140m toon can fly just about everything from t2 lvl 5 Lancer Dread (Min / Gal), to Blops

I am in the US TZ. Likely have 2-3 hours of play time, 3-4 days per week.

I am open to PvP, Rat, Explore, etc and have the isk to bankroll myself.

Feel free to message me here.

1 Like

o7 hit up Its_Stunt on discord or Eonallus Johnson in game :slight_smile: were a very casual wormhole group of tightknit members who love to shoot ■■■■ and crab in a C4 - C5/C2. We’d love to have ya even if it is to reinvigorate your eve addiction

Whats up brother. First of all welcome back. I think u should check us we are in reforming stage but looking for some heavy hitters. Just started a week ago ish.

Welcome back to the game mate!

After reading your post, I think the corporation I’m a member of - BobVult!!! - would be a great fit for you.

We’re a laid-back group with players living in a C2 with C2+LS statics. Our player base is of all experience levels—I have approx. 20M skill points on both my alts, but we have numerous people with well over 100M. There are no compulsory fleets per month or compulsory times you need to play. All we ask is that you are in fleet and on comms when you’re in space. We have players over continental US, as well as players on both sides of Australia (I’m one of the Aussies on the east coast). We are also starting to develop in Western Europe.

We do everything from PvP and exploration to PvE content like running wormhole sites. We love WH space, but also regularly venture into lowsec through our static, to PvE and play around in FW space. We have a particular love of low-sec gas, and have established procedures to locate and claim it. We have a Jita buyback program, so you won’t have to worry about hauling your loot if you don’t want to.

At present we are developing our capabilities, with our lower SP members training into all of the corp BC doctrines and logi. Players who have advanced through that stage are now starting to get into more advanced ships like Interdictors and HICs. But we have quite a few more advanced players who are past that stage, and are keen to start with higher level content like Black Ops operations out of our lowsec with Black Ops battleships and stealth bombers, so that should be developing soon.

Personally, I’d never been in a player corporation before I joined. The support and camaraderie between members that I’ve experienced is fantastic. Everyone has been incredibly supportive and helpful. I was a big carebear, but I’ve been able to get both my alts into positive kill/death territory and get on over 7.5B in kills over the couple of months I’ve been a member.

If what you’re looking for is a chill and casual corp with great people and exciting content, please check us out, we would love to talk with you.

For more details join our…

In-game recruitment channel: “BobVult!!! Recruitment”

Discord recruitment channel: Discord

Zkillboard: BobVult | Corporation | zKillboard

Hope to see you in space! o7

welcome back bud i own a alliance out in npc null am looking for pvp pilot for my corp there is plenty of pew pew where we live best thing is none of the tie die crap none of the CTA CTA CTA every day we all play to have a good laugh… we are a chilled corp and alliance 2nd in zkill for where we live Syndicate | Region | zKillboard

RL come’s first with us all and play how you want YOU pay for your game time not me… if your interested jump on our discord and say hi

MASS Discord

Chat to us , you may be interested .

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.