Old Player comming back looking for?

I’ve been off game for a 3 or 4 years and as such am very outdated on the game. I’m looking for a group to fly with and get back into the swing of things. I have limited assets from before I left and a decent skill set on most of my toons for what i like to do, granted game changes require me to train up diff skills to be able to use some of the stuff I used to.

That all being said, I’m looking for options. Right now, I’m refreshing in high sec but miss being in null. Either way i’m good, mainly just looking to see what’s available.

Soraiah Fly

Jun 13

We are recruiting active pilots for null sec. We are part of an alliance with many players from all over the world. We are looking for active players. There is always something to do so you will never get bored.

Basic Requirements:

• Mumble and Discord
  • Train into the doctrines
  • Full ESI/API check

What we offer:

• Regular fleets in all sizes, from small gangs to big strat-ops
  • Training
  • Mining ops
  • Mining and Industry infrastructure

SRP for Alliance strat-ops and CTA’s, a certain amount of fleet participation will be required.

Join our ingame channel The Dawg House to speak to a recruiter.

Hey mate,

Depending your timezone and when you play.
Also depends if you are into PVP in low/null.

If you are online generally between 07:00 and 12:00 you may want to give Tactically Challenged a look.

what about a slight different approach than a regular NBSI? ;o)

Both PVP and PVE and we make it look good ;o)

Red Phoenix Rising
We are a Real Life First Corp. we have pilots doing just about everything in eve. We also have a number of corps in our alliance so if we don’t fit you will alway be welcome in one of the corps that is a better fit
Jump into our public chat and get to know us
Chat: RPR Public

Hey If your interested in a laid back corp you can give Darth Rome a go. We are currently based in high sec, We have members interested in all aspects of eve. If you have any questions you can message me or Darth Roam.

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

We are the indy arm of a pvp alliance. With the war in full swing we have orders that need filled, enemies to slay, and skills to train up! Check us out, give us a shout, shop around, then come back to us again…hopefully.

Have fun corp shopping! 07

fired an ingame mail your way :smiley:

Hey @Il_lI!

We’d love for you to consider Dream Endeavor!

We are a new and growing hi-sec, mining and Indy corp welcoming new and returning players, although the vast majority of our members are returners with diverse experiences in New Eden. Currently all of us are in North American Time Zones, but several hold odd hours, so we often have at least a couple on during the afternoons into the early morning. What unites us is a desire for a highly supportive and very laid back, content focused, and above all - FUN - experience!

To that end, we are not war eligible, and we focus mostly on mining and industry, with many of our members committed to mining, production, hauling, and/or trade. All corps activities are optional, and we also do PVE and some small group PVP roams to expand members’ experiences and skills. Several of our members are extremely knowledgeable about indy and help out us who are newer, and a few are quite skilled at PVP and PVE and help members out there as well.

To help support that, we have shared hangers stocked with free items for members, and we free starter ships and discounted advanced ships and fits. When we do PVP, the corp will generally build the ships for everyone to use so we don’t risk personal ships. But sometimes members engage PVP with their own, of course. We have ore and salvage buy back opportunities set up by individual members as well.

We also don’t have a lot of requirements. All in all, we strive for a carefree, casual, and accepting environment that encourages member growth and development while also prioritizing member wealth generation.

Here’s a lists of what we offer:

• Alpha Friendly
  • USTZ Prime 00:00 - 8pm EST
  • Low 3% Tax Rate
  • Free Starter Ships for PVE and Mining
  • Discounted advanced ships for PVE and Mining on Contract
  • Corp PVP Roams
  • Item buyback available
  • Mining Fleets w/ Orca Boosts
  • Ice Belts Nearby
  • L1-L4 PVE Security Missions Nextdoor
  • Corp Discord for Comms & Out of Game Community

Join us in game “DEVUP Recruitment” or in Discord - https://discord.gg/S9BZTaV

Hope you will consider us! Fly safe, mine deep, and shoot straight!

Sincerely,

Dakota Raine

Hey there! I was very much in the same boat as you when I came back to EVE in the middle of the pandemic after I saw a news article that made me miss it and I decided to check it out.

I went from being someone who only did high sec mining to someone in null sec flying with a PVP/Industrial corp in an amazing Alliance. The learning curve was like a brick wall but I’ve loved ever minute of it and I’m not sure if I’d ever want to turn back.

If you’d like to chat more drop me an in game mail or join the channel RIR Recruiting in game. You can also check out our add on the forums here.

Best of luck!

Hey!

We are a group of recently returned Vets and FC’s who just went though the refresher phase ourselves. We have a great group of chill people to shoot the ■■■■ with on comms and enjoy PVP and PVE opportunities in our home region of Valve (1 JF from jita)

I’d love to have an opportunity to speak with you!

thanks

Drop us a line, buddy!

Hey II II! Mouth Trumpet Cavalry is the place to be! We are a glorious and strong C5 WH corp. Masters of nano fleets! Wielders of Heavy Armor! Distributors of Void S through our Enyo fleets that strike terror in to our enemies! Fear not for your isk, for Wormhole space has the best isk making for any skill level. MCAV is truly a paradise that all should wish to experience.

Join mcav-public channel in game, or convo Tugen or Avardos Avaleiria to find out more. Join us! You will thank yourself for it.

laid back PVX corp living in 0.0. sov space part of a coalition. We have large coalition wide and small gang fights to systems to rat and mine in. if interested join -war public channel ingame or start a convo for more information

Hello!

Check us out at Ikka Expeditionary Force!

Great chance to travel around the universe and fight for good. Mercenary corp that will deploy on war campaigns as well as have refit times to recover, make isk and train! If you are interested, join our public channel in the ad and or shoot me an in game mail, happy to answer any questions you may have.

Good luck and fly safe! O7

Hi II II,
ForceX Enterprises is a small tight knit group of players doing just what you are trying to get back into the swing of things. We are a mix of new and experience players who are trying to help each other learn the game again and have a ton of fun at the same time. We do nightly mission running, Weekly Mining operations and are gearing to do Wormhole missions. Please feel free to drop me a line if you are interested on discord at @notenoughcat#5635.

Thanks for your time,

Bernard Hinken
CEO
ForceX Enterprises

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.