Old player/newb

Hello,

So I’ve been around, off and on for several years and I’ve been getting back into the swing of things as of late. I fly solo right now, but I’m looking for others to socialize with and/or fly with.

I’ve got 169mil SP’s right now and I’m sort of on a PvE binge (mining/missions). So anything high-sec would be nice. I plan to figure the ins and outs of Abyssal space when it goes live later in May.

Any questions for me, please feel free to ask.

Thank you for your time!

Hey Al’thea, any interest in Learning to PvP while still having great access to PvE? If so check out UFO!

1 Like

Hello there,

If you want to learn the ropes of PVP we are happy to help you out any time. The best practices are diving into it instead of waiting for it and give it a nice attempt. Also within our corporation we’re happy to help you out to get sorted and PVP Combat ready.

Convo me in-game under “Ghost Negotiator” or join our in-game channel “V4DER” (Without quotes).

Let’s catch up soon !

Yours Faithfully,
Ghost

Hi!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hello o/

I’ve also been looking for a similar type of corp that @Al_thea is currently looking for, but there don’t seem to be to many of them about!

A high-sec corp would be ideal i.e. exploration, mission running, mining, etc.

It’s getting somewhat lonely wondering around solo :smile:

Maud

Hey, @Al_thea ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

I think you may enjoy flying with us. We are a mostly industrial corp operating in NPC null. If you are prepared to make a move to null you could do worse than getting in touch!

We are a mature, RL friendly corp and have members in UK, US and EU timezones. Our members engage in mining, industry, exploration, PI and PVE

We have access to good quality Null (without giving too much away, less than -0.5) and our alliance has members online in the area pretty much 24/7

If you want to know more then I posted a summary here:

Please feel free to mail me in game or join our public channel “Bootstrap Pub” if you have any questions or would like to discuss further

Many thanks

Menegrith

Look into us man!

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

• Regular PvP Content
  • Capital PvP
  • Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
  • FC Training
  • Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
  • Free Skillbook Program

Our Requirements:

• Full API on file while a member of the Corp
  • Ability to use Discord and Mumble
  • Have a good attitude and be a team player
  • Have a dedicated PvP character
  • You must have fun and enjoy playing the game

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Nyne Vancloud (US)

Join: GLD Public

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.