Old-School PVPer (2004, 170M SP) is looking for fresh Start

Hello everybody,
after a long absence I try to connect again and have fun in EVE

I’m old-school PVPer - started August 2004
Have 168Mio SP PVP only, incl Capital (almost Titan ready)

Was 7 years away…
In the meantime I even sold my old accounts - But you never sell your main: slight_smile:

My background:

• STV, Member & Director (G-Alliance time) - 0.0 Anti-Pirate Paladin
  • FC. Director and later Leader (Full Contact) - Pirate scum
  • Then tried again 0.0 about 2013ish? But because of all the moves I could hardly keep up and then lost the fun :frowning:

About me:

• Adult (39) with wife, child, house, job
  • Living EVE story: I was there with the first NPC Station conquest, first battleships, POS, capitals, first player stations (also among the first who captured a station) - I am an EVE fossil
  • I currently leading a the Squad Europe Community www.joinsquad.eu - 480 members in my community - So I can’t play EVE every evening, but slowly come back into the game and have fun for 1-2 evenings :slight_smile:

But must also warn: stuck_out_tongue::

1. I’m a total ■■■■ noob, I forgot a lot about the game, a lot of new things were added. I only saw the Citadels on paper: rofl:
  2. I have only a billion cash, so I can’t really bring much with me besides my char and few ships in Jita

Hi @Ridoc,

Welcome back!

If you’re looking to jump straight back into the pvp action hit us up! We’re a null sec, EU PVP corp and are currently fighting on the frontlines of the Goonswarm war.

We’d be very happy to get you back into the game and help you relearn eve!

Drop by for a chat https://discord.gg/cj5eKjE or message me in game.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focused corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities whilst also providing a fun environment to play in.

We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

SHADOW CARTEL

We are a member of Shadow Cartel alliance based in Essence region.

PVP CONTENT

We take the view that PvP can take place anywhere so place no limits on where we find content. With our extensive WH system and recon group we are able to find rich content areas throughout Eve including low sec, null sec and WH space.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This provides a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

No Mandatory fleets bashing citadels or waiting on timers ending in blueballs.
No Blob fleets with tidi where pilots are just F1 pushers.
No Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue.

WHY US

• Experienced and stable leadership
  • Tight-knit friendly community
  • Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
  • Great corp and alliance FCs
  • Experienced and helpful combat pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• Frequent PvP fleets
  • A community focused on teamwork
  • Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
  • Corp fleets including nano roams, wormhole hunting, blops and sniper camps
  • Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
  • FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

• Team player
  • Voice comms (Teamspeak)
  • Discord, Slack
  • EU Timezone
  • Self sufficient

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

Come back to the way of the Paladin, sir. God expects it!

Ridoc:

Good evening! My, you weren’t kidding about being a fossil; that’s practically the bulk of EVE Online in your tales. Well you’re not alone, old man: there’s plenty of veterans still out there, and you can find a few of them in STRICTLY UNPROFESSIONAL, a PVP and Indy alliance whom I proudly fly amongst in Gallente space.

If you’re interested in getting your feet wet in lowsec with alliance fleet ops and roams then hit me up. You can reach us at NFINT Public or at our Discord. Check out our forum post for more information. You can also hit me up in-game.

Welcome back to EVE, old timer. And fly safe o7

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re new and still working to recruit members. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

I know what you mean about trying to connect! Come on our discord! Discord

You should check us out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.