Old Timer Looking to Kill Goons

Started in '03. Been involved in just about every major war in Eve’s history. Fought against Goons in every one of them since '06. 270+ million skill points on my main. I have more isk than I need, so don’t really need to krab. Spent a lot of time in MC (BDCI), and PL.

I’ve been out of the game for a couple of years, so I’ll have to knock some rust off. I’m happy to buy and fly whatever ship(s) you want me to fly from Intys to Titans.

My primary interest in playing again is to kick Goons out of Delve. Please be active in that effort.

Edit: I’m CST USTZ, but in this work-from-home reality I should be able to reliably answer pings in the EUTZ as well.

Stronghelm corp is recruiting. We are in the business of killing goons. Join discord https://discord.gg/qqy8vJ

Greetings, try our corp. We are very active in kicking goons in delve

im not a recruiter or anything but if you were in PL in the past they might let you back in. otherwise, i’d say you should look into a non Pandemic Horde Inc. corp in PH or some corp in NC.

Hey mate could you jump on discors for a chat?

I used to be in PL myself, back in 06…Been playing since 05…we’re looking for a few more USTZ players, I’m US east coast…

Our Corp, Into Oblivion, is an EU/US/AU TZ corporation. We are situated within a large null sec alliance. This corp has been founded on PvP and having fun. We also do some group mining ops, not mandatory, and we build things…
We are mostly grown up mature guys…mostly, who know RL comes first. I think you will find us to be eloquent and engaging…we can also BS with the best of them. We are currently fighting in the big war.

We can offer you the following things:
*Small gang PvP (The corp is run by current and null bloc FC’s)
*Big Block PvP…think fleet battles
*3 Regions of space to make isk in
*Alliance Industry Structures
*Friendly Community
*Moons to mine

If you don’t want to get lost in the crowd, and just be a number, but, you do want to get into a great corp with guys that have a lot of experience, space and opportunities, come check us out.

Our Ingame channel is OBLVN Public

Shoot me, Stockarian, a message ingame. Or one of the other guys listed below.

Conatcts:
Nathaniel Acami - CEO
Spike en Chasteaux - Recruiter
Stockarian - Recruiter
Prodigyk4 - Recruiter

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.