Old weakling looking to be carried into piles or rubble and/or ISK

I used to like this game, now that I have money and have to work less I’m back in if anyone is ‘hiring’

2 Likes

If you’re interested in learning about one of the several corps within the Federation Uprising alliance, feel free to join our Discord here: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

Federation Uprising is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance that is based in Pure Blind.

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ■■■■ but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

1 Like

Hey
Well we’re a uk based Corp, we live in 0.0 space, if that floats your boat then come join our in game channel brittas empire public.
Can join our discord https://discord.gg/tZacyWu

We offer every thing in eve, space to make isk, places to build, belts to mine, what ever you’re looking for we could offer.
Join channels say hello and see what we’re about

Good day O7

1 Like

Come talk to us. Join our in game channel ‘F-OFF NOW’.

1 Like

Hi

Come join VITRI
In game channel VITRI PUB
Based in null sov space and in expansion mode currently. US and EU tz with great PVP focus and ability to make plenty of isk in all forms. PvE to Capital Industry.

1 Like

Hello @Matthias_Badgerus and welcome back to the game we hate to love.

We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance. We enjoy bring the best content available to all players in New Eden. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

1 Like

Hey there @Matthias_Badgerus,

I’ve just finished reading your post and I think that The Republic might be just the place for you. Please see our advert here.

If you have any questions and/or would like to join, please get in touch with us.

Fly safe,

LeVa MagloN
President
Republic of Us

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.