On the lookout for a nice EU-time mining/pve corp

I am a pretty new player to EVE, currently got 8.7m sp, can fly barges (no exhumers yet) I have Gas and Ice mining maxed, but no skills in deep core mining yet. I have some skills in PVE but they are mostly Drone focused.

I am on the lookout for a Corp that allows me to live my life as a university student while also still have content to do while in game. That means if you’re trying to pull me to null sec or WH space there better be something for me to do down there besides mining(I.E. PVE fleets). My main criteria is just mostly that there is stuff happening in EU timezones. I might be a little hard to contact or have conversations with for the next week, but hopefully after that I have my workload more “normal”.

Would also be a bonus if there was a possibility for mission running or lots of combat sites spawning in the systems nearby.

I’ll check by the forums regularly as I have time, but you can also feel free to send me a mail or try to PM me ingame.

Hey there. Check us out, we might be right up your street. Have a read of our advert and send us a mail if you like what you see.

Unity of Suns

Thanks for the interrest :slight_smile: I can’t promise you will hear from me before the end of next week +2-5 days ish. But I’ll keep you oriented about my decision by then. Uni is busy lately as I got 3 tasks to turn in and one oral exam coming up the 22nd.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.