Nothing.
So, we’re dealing with people that sell game items and PLEX via 3rd party sites? Almost certainly Russian. Highly organized. Probably serves null alliances so null alliances can control more of the game, and have a competitive edge via obtaining cheap game assets.
I see many Asian characters with Russian flags and crosses on their profiles. They’re trying to hide the fact they are all one giant conglomeration. Saw one character that was apart of a Japanese and a Chinese organization (sure). They have shitty English skills, also… so, probably desperate and badly educated… perfect fodder for farming videogames.
They’re doing Angel escalations in:
- Geffur 0.7
- Oppold 0.7
- Lumegen 0.6
- Tratokard 0.6
- Geduguad 0.7
- Josekorn 0.6
- Dantbeinn 0.7
and also likely
- Hakeri 0.7
- Oraekja 0.7
- Irgrusa 0.7
All the surrounding areas are patrolled by C3 cruisers.
New players are usually baited, escalation jumped, constantly watched. If you find an empty area it won’t be empty for long.
What I’m interested is how nobody wanted anything to do with this contract. Tells me the only weakness is the 3rd party site selling EVE game assets (you all want attention.. now you have it).
I don’t believe it matters how many billions I can (and I can) offer. I can offer to allow players to burn down almost everything in the areas I listed…but that won’t happen, eh?
Oh well.