Ore & Mineral Extraction Recruiting Closed

Derelik mainly.

It’s nice down here… come join us.

bump!

Greetings out there fellow eve pilots ! into industry ? PVE ?PVP ? have goals that you would like to achieve ? Join us together we want to “make Derelik Great” again ! thats right folks were a new corp expanding hoping to help out players just like you to help you get everything you need out of eve so stop into our recruiting channel just to say or if you have questions ask away ! but please remember bad jokes may be included in this offer :stuck_out_tongue:

Corp is growing still - we have a good core base of active players that we are looking to keep expanding.
To have a chat pop into OAME Public channel - if you’re not sure how to do that as a new player look at my bio info in Eve and there is a direct link there.

Join OAME Public channel and have a chat. Very friendly, very active fast growing corp.

Lots of help for new guys if you want it and a chilled out location for the veterans.

1 Like

Whisky? Yes plz - :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Got our little utopia out here, pretty sure we might be the next big superpower! Super new player friendly too, and growing crazy fast!

1 Like

yup give us a shout in game and we can have a chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just bumping this bad boy! We always looking for some new people to fly with!

1 Like

Great corp, very good at explaining the ropes to new and returning players alike. They have helped me figure out my way since I quit years ago and am re-learning the ropes.

1 Like

Get here then get hype. What an amazing group to work with!

Further note: Looking for more players to come join my mindless asteroid chewing in US time. 2300-0200 EVE Time. Could use some people to liven up the neighborhood and help this corp grow!

indeed still recruiting guys

We are currently closed for recruiting until the new year.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.