Pen Is Out (WANGS) Alliance

The Pen Is Out (WANGS) alliance is seeking like-minded, active PvP corporations.

Okay, look. I’ve seen 1000 of these corp recruitment ads and they all look the same. Blah blah blah, come join us. Screw that. Let’s get real.

As long as you find meeting other people in space and shooting them in the face until someone’s spaceship asploade… fun.

It’s only a couple of hundred dudes total, But our activity levels are pretty high considering. In fact, we have consider ourselves capable in all time zones.

We started off as a couple of small FW corps and now, well…we’re basically just a bunch of pirates that enjoy some FW fights… and some non-FW fights… and pretty much causing enough trouble that we all have a good time.

So, if you’re a CEO and you have a group of guys that are and want to be part of a larger of guys who are having fun, we might be a good option for you.

If you’re interested contact Tek Stalker, BigDaddy Toothbrush, or Papa Bearfish and let’s see where it goes.

2 Likes

On the subway today, a man came up to me to start a conversation. He made small talk, a lonely man talking about the weather and other things. I tried to be pleasant and accommodating, but my head hurt from his banality. I almost didn’t notice it had happened, but I suddenly threw up all over him. He was not pleased, and I couldn’t stop laughing.

Inquire Today

" I’m afraid. I’m afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I’m a… fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you’d like to hear it I can sing it for you."

Inquire Today !

“Not a big fan of that term, lovemaking, making love. I prefer boning, stuffing, shtupping, banging, porking, boffing, anything. Take your pick. Just not lovemaking.”

Inquire Today!

“Not a bad bit of rescuing, huh? You know, sometimes I amaze even myself.”

Inquire Today !

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb; they refuse. They cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is

Recruiting is Open !

But I am gonna ask you questions. And every time you don’t give me answers, I’m gonna cut something off. And I promise you, they will be things you will miss. Give me your other arm!

I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time… like tears in rain… Time to die.

Recruiting Open!

I’m not kidding, that boy’s head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Now that was offside, wasn’t it? He’ll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.

Recruiting Open!

Haven’t you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?

Recruiting Open!

Can confirm, great group of guys!

You’re gonna eat lightnin’ and you’re gonna crap thunder!

Recruiting Open!

Do you say the night was humid? Or do you say the night was moist? That’s writing.

Recruiting Open!

Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

Recruiting Open!

I’m going to rest my eyes for a moment. But go on. I am listening…

Recruiting Open!

My journey took me some what further down the rabbit hole than I intended and though I dirtied my fluffy white tail I have emerged, enlightened.

Recruiting Open!

I have an even better idea. I’m going to place him in an easily escapable situation involving an overly elaborate and exotic death.

Recruiting Open!

There’s no reason we need to be shackled by the strictures of the employee-employer relationship. Unless you’re into that sort of thing. In which case, I got some shackles in the back. I’m just kidding. But seriously, I’ve got 'em.

Recruiting Open!

Mini Me, stop humping the “laser”. Honest to God! Why don’t you and the giant “laser” get a fricken room for God’s sakes?

Recruiting Open !

Here you’ve been in therapy, you know, thinking you blew it with the greatest girl ever, and really it turns out that getting your dick stuck in your zipper was the best thing that ever happened to you.

Recruiting Open!