Pen Is Out (WANGS) Alliance

She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don’t know, I wasn’t really paying attention.

Recruiting Open!

What does ‘INCOMPETENT’ mean?

Recruiting Open!

It’s like having ED, just with more people around.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my submarine lair. It’s long, hard and full of seamen!

Recruiting Open!

Rage, rage… against the dying of the light… for there shall be no mercy… for any force that stands… blocking this path of his righteousness! BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA-TA-DA!

Recruiting Open!

Nobody’s gonna ■■■■ on you! I’m on your side! I hate Godzilla! I hate him too! I hate him! He destroys cities! Please! This isn’t your fault. I’ll get you some pants.

Recruiting Open!

The things you own end up owning you.

Recruiting Open!

Just what do you consider going too far? Isn’t forcible rape in broad daylight a misdemeanor in this town?

Recruiting Open

You know I had a feeling that when we parted ways. We would somehow wind up back together again. I’ve never seen a guy get picked up by his testicles before. Lucky thing for you that cop passed by when he did. Otherwise, you’d be lifting up your schnutz to tie you shoes. I’m sorry. That’s terrible. Do you have any idea how glad I am I didn’t kill you?

Recruiting Open!

Get off of me, don’t you touch me! It is over between us, Kate. Nobody makes me bleed my own blood - nobody!

Recruiting Open!

Apparently I’m volatile, self-obsessed, and don’t play well with others.

Recruiting Open!

I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, ■■■■-kickers and Methodists!

Recruiting Open1

I am your father’s brother’s nephew’s cousin’s former roommate.

Recruiting Open!

We’ve had vicious kings and we’ve had idiot kings, but I don’t know if we’ve ever been cursed with a vicious idiot for a king!

Recruiting Open!

I’m a mog: half man, half dog. I’m my own best friend!

Recruiting Open!

Do you realize how much trouble you’ve caused me? Spying on me, almost disturbing my sleep this afternoon, telling policemen about me!

Recruiting Open!

Really? Well, on my planet, we have a legend about people like you. It’s called Footloose. And in it, a great hero, named Kevin Bacon, teaches an entire city full of people with sticks up their butts that, dancing, well, is the greatest thing there is.

Recruiting Open!

I’m not even supposed to be here. I’m just “Crewman Number Six.” I’m expendable. I’m the guy in the episode who dies to prove how serious the situation is. I’ve gotta get outta here.

Recruiting Open!

I had another Liam Neeson nightmare. I kidnapped his daughter and he just wasn’t having it.

Recruiting Open!

My father used to say there are four things that tell the world who a man is: his house, his car, his wife and his shoes.

Recruiting Open!